Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball GT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dragon Ball GT R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Dragon Ball GT Cool-dbgt-all-dragon-ball-gt-11929326-600-406

Do you consider Dragon Ball GT non-canon since it's not based on a manga by Akira Toriyama? Sure Akira Toriyama was involved with production of Dragon Ball GT. But he is also involved in Dragon Ball Online which completely ignores the events that occurred in Dragon Ball GT as far as I know. Though I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Skip to 3:23 and hear what Goku says carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Lol destroying cities was childs play for even the weak guys in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm

DBGT is completely non-canon.

Which doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. Some of those awesome DBZ movies were non-canon.

DBGT was crap though. Don't get me wrong. There were some great ideas: Traveling space to look for the dragon balls, tuffles getting revenge on the saiyans, the dragon balls being overused and turning against the good guys, etc. However, none of them were executed properly. The action and animations were piss-poor compared to DBZ, or even the original Dragon Ball, and generally there were too many plot holes.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am

It was silly, characters that were bad ass in DBZ were total pussies in GT....wtf happend to Trunks?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Dragon Ball GT Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 am

The original Dragon Ball was the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

Dragon Ball GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball GT   Dragon Ball GT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball GT
Page 1 of 1