Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill

Go down 
+3
TheJubJub5721
The_Biotic_God
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 pm

http://geek.pikimal.com/2011/11/18/nintendo-sony-throw-support-behind-censorship-bill/

This is really going to far now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:58 pm

I will write this because it is just, gamer's demand games. We have bought & played the games of our big publishers for to long. I will not have censorship though. I would not see the death of gaming for the purpose of censorship, I would not see another gamer feel ripped off by big name publishers like EA, MS, Big N, & Sony. I know all gamer's are against censorship, yet our big name publiisher want this done. Everyone's lives are their owns and they can forge their own paths away from gaming, or join with me and together WE SHALL SEE CENSORSHIP TREMBLE!!
(Inspired by Spartacus.)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Are they fucking joking? The internet is practically free advertising for MS, Sony, and Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Well fuck the world.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 pm

It seems they've had enough of the piracy bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Patrick Leahy, I hope you die by cancer!
DEATH TO ALL TYRANTS!!!
Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill 21888
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 pm

What the fuck is this. I feel like throwing my ps3 in the pool right now.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:02 pm

BioDemon wrote:
What the fuck is this. I feel like throwing my ps3 in the pool right now.

My Xbox and PS3 will follow yours.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Teckno wrote:
It seems they've had enough of the piracy bullshit.

Thats all good and well but the cunts are gonna tar us with the same brush...i buy my games and i bought the hardware to capture it and show gameplay to others. I'm advertising their fucking game for free...they should throw their support behind US not them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill   Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and EA all support the censorship bill
Page 1 of 1