Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"

Go down 
+3
The_Biotic_God
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/308984/news/microsoft-we-wouldnt-trade-places-with-sony-nintendo/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Personally i would trade places with nintendo because they seem to have the brightest future right now. Sony is fucked tho. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Personally i would trade places with nintendo because they seem to have the brightest future right now. Sony is fucked tho. Razz

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" 1443829230
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

They are. Sony has been bleeding money more than any other of the big 3.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Even though i do agree with you, You forget to realize that Sony is not just a Playstation Company. They earn money on basicly anything, like TVs, Consoles, Phones and Etc.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Even though i do agree with you, You forget to realize that Sony is not just a Playstation Company. They earn money on basicly anything, like TVs, Consoles, Phones and Etc.

Well I think Microsoft meant they wouldn't trade their gaming division.

Even if they didn't, MS has practically made a monopoly off of their windows operating system. Sony might sell all those things but in each of those divisions they have really stiff competition. As for Nintendo all they do is sell video game products so if they didn't sell dozens of millions of consoles each gen then they would be out of business.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

A few days ago there was an article about how Sony Pictures will disappear by 2012 because the company is losing billions. Not just because the PS3 is in last place, but also because Sony Pictures has been doing poorly lately, and facing challenges with Apple in the electronic department. So yeah, Sony is struggling at the moment.

Here's the article... http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112989/brands-disappear-2012-247

I highly doubt it will happen though since they got "The Amazing Spider-Man" that same year, which will make a lot of money for the company.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

A few days ago there was an article about how Sony Pictures will disappear by 2012 because the company is losing billions. Not just because the PS3 is in last place, but also because Sony Pictures has been doing poorly lately, and facing challenges with Apple in the electronic department. So yeah, Sony is struggling at the moment.

Here's the article... http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112989/brands-disappear-2012-247

I highly doubt it will happen though since they got "The Amazing Spider-Man" that same year, which will make a lot of money for the company.

Sony is too big of a Company to "Disappear" by 2012, so Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" 725796345 at that
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Sony is too big of a Company to "Disappear" by 2012, so Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" 725796345 at that

I was talking Sony Pictures, not the company has a whole.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Even if they didn't, MS has practically made a monopoly off of their windows operating system. Sony might sell all those things but in each of those divisions they have really stiff competition. As for Nintendo all they do is sell video game products so if they didn't sell dozens of millions of consoles each gen then they would be out of business.

I was replying to Toxic's "Sony is fucked tho" Not MS's "We wouldn't trade with anyone". Though i agree with what you said anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

I was replying to Toxic's "Sony is fucked tho" Not MS's "We wouldn't trade with anyone". Though i agree with what you said anyways Razz

Why did you steal my colour, you thief? :x
That colour belongs to me! Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" 21888
Sorry for going off topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Sony does great in most of these industries. But i was really talking about the gaming industry only.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

I wouldn't agree that Nintendo have the brightest future. The Wii U seems directionless and desperate. Nintendo don't know if they want to cater to the hardcore or the casual. The whole reason the Wii worked was because they went full on for the casual and they hit it. But this time, the casual aren't going to buy in to the Wii U gimmick cause they've been through all that and the hardcore (except for the Nintendo loyal) have lost all faith in their ability to deliver the titles. Plus the Wii U will be severely underpowered in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Microsoft obviously makes more money than Sony and the Wii U is set to fail. Nintendo has already hit an all time low in their shares because of it.

Plus it's not like some MS exec is gonna come out and say he's jealous of Sony or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"   Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: "We wouldn't trade places with Sony, Nintendo"
Page 1 of 1