Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

GameStop in a nutshell

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Hydell
NoelX2
Archduke
Chobo
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GameStop in a nutshell R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

GameStop in a nutshell Empty
PostSubject: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

GameStop in a nutshell 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Welcome back man! and yup, that's kinda how it works.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Lol epic rage voice.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Gamestop is run by idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Uh oh CC is back...

Thank god the employees at my former Gamestop weren't like this...but then they closed because there were 2 other Gamestops really close to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Off topic...CC if you fuck around and post fanboy or dumb shit i will personally rape your fucking family in front of you before necklacing the cunts.

On topic : Welcome back. And Gamestop is like the fucking Sauron of the gaming world.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 pm

^ warm welcome right there.

I like Gamestop.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

GameStop in a nutshell 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Teckno wrote:
^ warm welcome right there.

I like Gamestop.....

They're OK. I have a power up rewards card that i got for Christmas, so I shop there from time to time to get some points. But they definatly rip you off in the Used game department.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Their warranty policy is also pretty good. 30 days return policy with any game that's not used.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

There was a good series of videos by a guy called Leisuresuitgaming about gamestop and how they basically try their hardest to either rip you off or shove their promos down your throat to the point they are basically pestering you.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Welcome back Mecha Razz

Anyway fucking lol. I've not been to gamestop as I don't live in America but it's like GAME tbh Neutral "do you have this discount card?" GTFO
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GameStop in a nutshell PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I remember when I went to pick up Killzone 3 the lady over the counter wouldn't stop bothering me to pre-order Socom 4. It felt like it was her mission.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Damn offerings...
Just give me the damn game, jerk!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

"Hi I would like to trade in my copy of Black Ops towards a pre order of Killzone 3."

--"Okay you wanted Killzone 3 for the 360, correct?"

True story.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Lykos wrote:
Welcome back Mecha Razz

Anyway fucking lol. I've not been to gamestop as I don't live in America but it's like GAME tbh Neutral "do you have this discount card?" GTFO

I said yes to one just so they would never bother me ever again. Never used it. Though i probably should start since i go there alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameStop in a nutshell   GameStop in a nutshell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameStop in a nutshell
Page 1 of 1