Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Mecha Thread.

Go down 
+11
Orc
The_Biotic_God
The Enkindler
igame
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
Archduke
Hydell
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Unban Mecha?
Yes
Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap72%Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
No
Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Teckno wrote:
He stated he's more serious and more serious about gaming in general. This means his energy will be directed at quality threads and posts. Threads lead to dozens or more posts. General forum activity goes up and new members will find the forum more appealing. If he breaks the rule, easy ban, nothing big happened.

This isn't his 2nd chance though. And even if he does come back as a changed person, once we get passed the honeymoon stage it'll be same old Mecha all over again.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Then we would ban him and we would have learned our lesson. Oh please, do you know how many people got over 2 chances?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
Then we would ban him and we would have learned our lesson. Oh please, do you know how many people got over 2 chances?

Erm, let's be honest here. If all of us deserve to be banned from the forum then Mecha deserves to be banned from the internet. Obviously we've all broke the rules at some point but come on let's not compare ourselves to Mecha.

Seriously, if anything it's more likely that Mecha won't change.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

He comes back, I am banning him. Might as well take my powers away for doing my job, alan is right, this forum is becoming a joke. Why do we have a rules thread if we are just gonna let things go unpunished?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Jubjub then you might as well perma ban me. I've done perhaps as much damage as he has.
But look, I've stopped.
He will probably do the same.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Lykos wrote:
Jubjub then you might as well perma ban me. I've done perhaps as much damage as he has.
But look, I've stopped.

Well no not really. You never posted fanboyish threads. The worst you've done was spam and make sock accounts to bypass a ban.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 pm

He has been here with a different name, Wasn't he DovusGod or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Lykos wrote:
But look, I've stopped.

Well no not really. You never posted fanboyish threads. The worst you've done was spam and make sock accounts to bypass a ban.

So if I made fanboyish threads then I would not be allowed back even if I swore to stop?

Keep in mind I was one of the biggest fanboys ever on Xbox Republic yet all of a sudden I stopped when I joined this forum.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

The votes are looking pretty unanimous. 1 more day of voting.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Teckno wrote:
The votes are looking pretty unanimous. 1 more day of voting.

Looks like the vast majority will be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
He comes back, I am banning him. Might as well take my powers away for doing my job, alan is right, this forum is becoming a joke. Why do we have a rules thread if we are just gonna let things go unpunished?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am

So, in essence, the only thing Jub Jub is proving is his arrogance. The forum wants him back, there's solid reasons to have him back, yet against all this, he will go against the forum just because of his own damn black and white thought process. Your job is what it is unless specified to do otherwise, in this case, you are specified to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 am

Alan, JubJub, quit whining. He says he's changed, so we'll see what happens. If he steps out of line, just ban him again. Mecha is a pretty cool guy. He was a pretty active poster and posted alot of news to the forum and was pretty cool to talk to. Sure he trolled alot, but it was pretty funny all the same.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am

Alright, let him back. The rules don't actually matter, that is good to know.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

I was sort of enjoying the peace. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:44 pm

The forum has decided. He will be unbanned. Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm

No, not until I get my say. You're unbanning someone who has broke practically every single rule? Piss off.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Welcome back, admin! Finally posting your thoughts I see? Bit too late don't ya think? It's not my fault you decided to get in the conversation until now.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

^^

Fuck off with your sarcastic attitude.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
So, in essence, the only thing Jub Jub is proving is his arrogance. The forum wants him back, there's solid reasons to have him back, yet against all this, he will go against the forum just because of his own damn black and white thought process. Your job is what it is unless specified to do otherwise, in this case, you are specified to do otherwise.

Not sure you used the right word, but fine. But I have my eye on him...Don't slip up mecha :)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Teckno wrote:
Welcome back, admin! Finally posting your thoughts I see? Bit too late don't ya think? It's not my fault you decided to get in the conversation until now.

The majority of the staff (one of them being an admin) is actually against this idea. We usually make decisions like this on a staff vote...How come NOW it's changed up?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Teckno wrote:

The majority of the staff (one of them being an admin) is actually against this idea. We usually make decisions like this on a staff vote...How come NOW it's changed up?

This shouldn't have been a forum decision anyways...it should have been just the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Mecha Thread.   Unban Mecha Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Mecha Thread.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3