Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3 review

Go down 
+4
Hydell
Dam_Noir
ghost23
Pizzy3C
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Modern Warfare 3 review Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 am

It's not COD4v1.5 /don't buy

Campaign was action packed and worth it
Spoiler:
Search and Destroy pubs are just about as fun as COD4 pubs.

Not a real review cuz I know nobody cares :)
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 am

I thought it was a decent campaign. Although I don't think the French are going to be too happy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 am

Ghost... You have Skyrim, why are you here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

This should be in the User Review section.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Modern Warfare 3 review PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Pizzy, I will buy this game...... used. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm

I heard MW3 still had the same MP issues that were present in black ops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Ghost... You have Skyrim, why are you here?

lol got to study for exams until i can really dig into Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Moved to user review section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Duke wrote:
I heard MW3 still had the same MP issues that were present in black ops.

Black Ops big issues were hit detection, terrible maps and on PS3 frame rate issues. The only issue I've seen so far w/ mw3 is an enormous host advantage, which really doesn't come into play unless you're gaming the MLG side of the game, against good players. No frame drops, flawless hit detection, and most maps are very good. Some have too many obstacles and "hiding places" but it takes 1 play through of each map to figure all those spots out.

I like how the bullet damage is around what Black Ops had, mw2 was notorious for 1 shot kills, mw3 goes back to 3 to the body and 2 to the chest. Sub machine guns are no longer snipers and seems to be balanced like COD4. Knifing is fluky, you'll pass some knives through people's chest.

Ridiculous amount of UAV's go up so assassin is a must, unless your sniping then use quickdraw. I don't play pubs w/o a crew anyways so I haven't had any issues of killstreaks taking over a game. Team Defender and Kill Confirmed are new game modes and KC is fun to play. Team Defender is too short.

Sniping is easier than mw2

tubes and other launchers have been balanced to where you actually have to shoot the person to get the kill basically.

Bouncing Betty is annoying but to dodge that you have to prone. As long as you can hear it trip you can easily duck below it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Its still MW2.5.

CoD is CoD.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 pm

^ it's not
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 am

It still has the same issues as before. The good players get rewarded by getting stronger and the shit players are punished by getting fucked over harder. It's amazing that this game maintains its large player base despite the amount of people who have K/D's under 0.5.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 am

^ those same people with that K/D couldn't get 1 kill in any other game, except maybe Battlefield and Medal of Honor. Adaptability is why it's popular. Why wouldn't you reward the best players on your game? Besides Every other game does it, you can't just peg it to COD.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

The worst community is gaming. No chance I'll buy it, maybe I'll rent to for the SP.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Moar lyke a $60 expansion DLC for COD 4. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 review   Modern Warfare 3 review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 review
Page 1 of 1