Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Ice Ice Baby

Go down 
+9
yonny616
NoelX2
Hydell
Chobo
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
raspymanic
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 pm

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/88416/s-amp-p-warns-sony-on-projection-for-4th-consecutive-annual-loss/

i said sony needs to pull out something special for the ps4 or i couldnt see them lasting till the following gen this just proves it whose the idiots now..........................siliently waiting for ban....... Ice Ice Baby 457301478

And this earns you a permenent exit from our forum, well done.
Banned... ~The Enkindler

Ice Ice Baby Custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh my.......*buys uncharted 3*
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Sony's gaming division has being bleeding cash heavily this gen, which is unfortunate because they're the only first party company that invests heavily in first party games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Why all the negativity towards Raspy? I love this guy.

Isn't is sad though, that Sony is bleeding money and still providing its consumers with quality titles but Microsoft is rolling in it and has only put out a few games this year?

I think that's an even bigger blow to Microsoft than it is to Sony.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

TRF wrote:

Isn't is sad though, that Sony is bleeding money and still providing its consumers with quality titles but Microsoft is rolling in it and has only put out a few games this year?

Quality titles? They all fucking suck bar Uncharted 3. And they all sell like crap. I'd rather have 3 AAA games than 4 A-AA games and 1 AAA game. Xbox clearly had more A's this year.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
New York

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:

Quality titles? They all fucking suck bar Uncharted 3. And they all sell like crap. I'd rather have 3 AAA games than 4 A-AA games and 1 AAA game. Xbox clearly had more A's this year.
Wow are you fucking stupid? All you have aside from shitty Kinect games are basically rehashes of Gears of War 2 and Forza 3. Oh, and don't even get me started on that fucking Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary shit. Are you seriously telling me that that is what Xbox 360 owners have to look forward to this month? Gimme a fucking break and stop being so empty-headed.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:

Wow are you fucking stupid? All you have aside from shitty Kinect games are basically rehashes of Gears of War 2 and Forza 3. Oh, and don't even get me started on that fucking Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary shit. Are you seriously telling me that that is what Xbox 360 owners have to look forward to this month? Gimme a fucking break and stop being so empty-headed.

Even rehashes of old Xbox games are better than what the PS3 has to offer. Even Sony isn't very confident in their line up anymore considering the fact that all they do now is repackage old PS2 games and sell them to you for 40 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
New York

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Even rehashes of old Xbox games are better than what the PS3 has to offer. Even Sony isn't very confident in their line up anymore considering the fact that all they do know is repackage old PS2 games and sell them to you for 40 bucks.
At least we get multiple games on one disc. You get one old game for the same price as two games. Plus yours isn't even in HD. We've been in the era of HD for how long now? And Microsoft can't even fucking get that right.

For $40 I can buy three Sly Cooper games, in HD, on one disc, with extra mini-games and 3D capabilities. What do you get for $40? Another game's multiplayer and some prettier graphics? Don't make me laugh.

Last edited by TRF on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

And you're still acting like a child having a tantrum about it, regardless if you are right or not.
Trust me, I've already lost count of how many times you broke Rule 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Even rehashes of old Xbox games are better than what the PS3 has to offer. Even Sony isn't very confident in their line up anymore considering the fact that all they do know is repackage old PS2 games and sell them to you for 40 bucks.
At least we get multiple games on one disc. You get one old game for the same price as two games. Plus yours isn't even in HD. We've been in the era of HD for how long now? And Microsoft can't even fucking get that right.

For $40 I can buy three Sly Cooper games, in HD, on one disc, with extra mini-games and 3D capabilities. What do you get for $40? Another game's multiplayer and some prettier graphics? Don't make me laugh.

The graphics aren't redone at all. Isn't that what you retarded Sony fagboys keep on harping on about? Teh PS3's potential? Halo CEA looks better than any of the remakes Sony has released.

What's worse is that you retards would buy over priced last gen games over actual PS3 exclusives. Uncharted 3 did god awful in terms of sales and that's the PS3's flagship title this year!!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
New York

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
The graphics aren't redone at all. Isn't that what you retarded Sony fagboys keep on harping on about? Teh PS3's potential? Halo CEA looks better than any of the remakes Sony has released.

What's worse is that you retards would buy over priced last gen games over actual PS3 exclusives. Uncharted 3 did god awful in terms of sales and that's the PS3's flagship title this year!!
There you go again, with your goddamn "sales = quality" bullshit. I'm sick of it, though it's kinda funny that you're still using it even after PS3 has completely rocked the 360 in terms of exclusives. Point is, we always get more bang for our buck. Whether you like it or not is up to you; I'm just speaking facts here. For $40, we get two to three times the amount of content as you do (in terms of the remasterings). Even in full retail games, you get rehashed shit and we get actual improvements in our games. Have you seen LittleBigPlanet 2? The changes in LBP2 make Gears of War 3 look like the first Gears of War (not that it didn't already).
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm

360 is the worst console of this generation and the very first console to have this much god damned technical issues like the RED FUCKING RING OF DEATH!
And it took M$ 6 YEARS to fix it!
I feel sorry for the people with Fat 360s, they scratch disks and break on you, and no sales are not quality, anybody who thinks that way is a fucking fanboy and should smash his head on a wall!
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

southampton uk

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

i agree with all you say but u contradict yourselfs by saying how sony is amazing because it has lots of 1st parties then say microsoft aint got more exclusives xbox came into the market with sony and nintendo having a tight grip on it xbox>xbox 360 has been an amazing achivement and xbox 360>xbox loop will be even better.

also ive said this so many times all xbox 360 games are 1080p HD ps3 games pre 2008 are only 720p HD
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:55 pm

raspymanic wrote:
TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

i agree with all you say but u contradict yourselfs by saying how sony is amazing because it has lots of 1st parties then say microsoft aint got more exclusives xbox came into the market with sony and nintendo having a tight grip on it xbox>xbox 360 has been an amazing achivement and xbox 360>xbox loop will be even better.

also ive said this so many times all xbox 360 games are 1080p HD ps3 games pre 2008 are only 720p HD
Are you afraid to spend your money or something?
Also Xbox 360 games are 1080p UPSCALED not NATIVE.
And WTF is Xbox loop?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

There you go again, with your goddamn "sales = quality" bullshit. I'm sick of it, though it's kinda funny that you're still using it even after PS3 has completely rocked the 360 in terms of exclusives. Point is, we always get more bang for our buck. Whether you like it or not is up to you; I'm just speaking facts here. For $40, we get two to three times the amount of content as you do (in terms of the remasterings). Even in full retail games, you get rehashed shit and we get actual improvements in our games. Have you seen LittleBigPlanet 2? The changes in LBP2 make Gears of War 3 look like the first Gears of War (not that it didn't already).

You retarded faggot. I never said Sales=quality. Quality is exclusively determined by sites like Metacritic. Let's look at the scores for the Gears series and Uncharted series, shall we?

Uncharted 1: 88
Uncharted 2: 96
Uncharted 3: 93

Average: ~92%

Gears of War: 94
Gears of War 2: 93
Gears of War 3: 91

Since they are both the same on Metacritic, the tie breaker is handled by the sales figures. We VOTE using our WALLETS. So yes in this case SALES=WINNER. AND GEARS OF WAR BLOWS UNCHARTED OUT OF THE WATER IN THIS RESPECT.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB SONYFAGBOY
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

You retarded faggot. I never said Sales=quality. Quality is exclusively determined by sites like Metacritic. Let's look at the scores for the Gears series and Uncharted series, shall we?

Since they are both the same on Metacritic, the tie breaker is handled by the sales figures. We VOTE using our WALLETS. So yes in this case SALES=WINNER. AND GEARS OF WAR BLOWS UNCHARTED OUT OF THE WATER IN THIS RESPECT.

Metacritic is biased, they purposely put low reviews on PS3 games and Hight reviews on Xbox 360 games, so in short, they are fucking fanboys!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
New York

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm

raspymanic wrote:
i agree with all you say but u contradict yourselfs by saying how sony is amazing because it has lots of 1st parties then say microsoft aint got more exclusives xbox came into the market with sony and nintendo having a tight grip on it xbox>xbox 360 has been anamazing achivement and xbox 360>xbox loop will be even better.

What does Sony's first-party army of studios have anything to do with its market share?

And who gives a shit about 1080p? 720p is perfectly fine. It's the sub-HD shit that's unacceptable, but seeing as you defend the 360, there's a lot of shit you've gotta put up with (although you seem to enjoy it).

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

I love how you neglect to mention the fact that the PS3 was rather obscure back in 2007. Gears of War brought in a big crowd, which is the only reason the later games sold well (especially since it's been the same ever since the first one). Uncharted never had the advantage of attracting a large audience in the beginning because the PS3 wasn't as common as it is now. By the time Gears 3 rolled around, there was already an army of drones licking up whatever shit Epic would give them. Uncharted hasn't had quite the opportunity to gain that kind of fanbase, despite it being a much better game (and the fact that ND actually improves on their games).
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Ice Ice Baby 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh my hahaha when did we care so much about Sony's loss of money? I dont have shares with them...do you?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Quote :
I love how you neglect to mention the fact that the PS3 was rather obscure back in 2007. Gears of War brought in a big crowd, which is the only reason the later games sold well (especially since it's been the same ever since the first one). Uncharted never had the advantage of attracting a large audience in the beginning because the PS3 wasn't as common as it is now. By the time Gears 3 rolled around, there was already an army of drones licking up whatever shit Epic would give them. Uncharted hasn't had quite the opportunity to gain that kind of fanbase, despite it being a much better game (and the fact that ND actually improves on their games).

The PS3 wasn't obscure. It just had a lot of negative feedback because it was a pile of shit when it launched (and as of today arguably). What are you even talking about? Advantages?

Dude, the Playstation brand is much, much older and has much better brand recognition than Xbox did. Also, Naughty Dog had been very well known from the start considering their previous success with Crash and Jak. The reason Gears of War continually outsells Uncharted games is becasue they are clearly much better games. Uncharted literally has no replay value what-so-ever. You can get your money's worth from the game by simply renting it, which obviously all you poor PS3 owners already do.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ice Ice Baby XidKdMN
New York

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
The PS3 wasn't obscure. It just had a lot of negative feedback because it was a pile of shit when it launched (and as of today arguably). What are you even talking about? Advantages?

Dude, the Playstation brand is much, much older and has much better brand recognition than Xbox did. Also, Naughty Dog had been very well known from the start considering their previous success with Crash and Jak. The reason Gears of War continually outsells Uncharted games is becasue they are clearly much better games. Uncharted literally has no replay value what-so-ever. You can get your money's worth from the game by simply renting it, which obviously all you poor PS3 owners already do.

I think I can hear the wind whistling through your empty skull. Are you a fucking moron? Don't answer that. I know the answer. Yes, the PlayStation brand is much older but Uncharted was much newer and started on a new console that wasn't nearly as popular as the Xbox 360.

Gears of War did have an advantage, whether you like to admit it or not. If you want to delude your fanboy brain into thinking it's because it's a good game, be my guest, but the truth is that it was on a console with a better launch and it had more time to build itself a name.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

southampton uk

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:16 pm

@trf there's no difference between 1080 & 720p? The words from someone with a shit tv Ice Ice Baby 2505020059
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 pm

And we all know that jews have shit tvs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

I think I can hear the wind whistling through your empty skull. Are you a fucking moron? Don't answer that. I know the answer. Yes, the PlayStation brand is much older but Uncharted was much newer and started on a new console that wasn't nearly as popular as the Xbox 360.

Gears of War did have an advantage, whether you like to admit it or not. If you want to delude your fanboy brain into thinking it's because it's a good game, be my guest, but the truth is that it was on a console with a better launch and it had more time to build itself a name.

How can I be a moron when I'm on the winning team? If anything Uncharted had the advantage because all it did was build off of the innovative gameplay elements set by Gears of War. However, I don't see the relevance of UC1 sales in this argument. That made-up advantage doesn't mean jack shit here in 2011. Ahhh playstation fagboys, always trying to live in the past to reclaim their glory days.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

raspymanic wrote:
@trf there's no difference between 1080 & 720p? The words from someone with a shit tv Ice Ice Baby 2505020059
Why so serious brah, since when did you know what TV he has?

Xbots = Graphics Whores, Sales Whores, Review Whores
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Ice Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby   Ice Ice Baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Ice Baby
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next