Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"

Go down 
+7
NoelX2
Based Sonji
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
yonny616
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  Empty
PostSubject: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 am

http://n4g.com/news/876177/sony-to-announce-new-game-during-jump-festa
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

Jak and Daxter 4 or failure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 am

Duke wrote:
Jak and Daxter 4 or failure.
This
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 am

It's most likely Jak 4 since they're doing the Jack Collection.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 pm

The PS3 would dominate in the end of the life cycle if its Jak & Daxter 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Teckno wrote:

It seems like everytime someone says "PS3 will dominate (insert year here)" the following year is met with severe disappointment.

How about for once we actually hold our judgement before we make extreme statements.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Teckno wrote:

It seems like everytime someone says "PS3 will dominate (insert year here)" the following year is met with severe disappointment.

How about for once we actually hold our judgement before we make extreme statements.

It seems like any pro PS3 comment (Insert here) is usually met by your comments.

How about we accept an opinion for what it is, an opinion. I believe that if Jak were to release including the plethora of great PS3 games released and to be released this year, allows me to come to the conclusion that the PS3 is pushing out quality titles. Thus dominating in terms of fan satisfaction. And I saw nothing extreme about my statement, just merely an evaluation of how I would see the PS3 ending it's life cycle.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Quote :
It seems like any pro PS3 comment (Insert here) is usually met by your comments.

Oh great. So quick to play the fanboy card? It's not even the 3rd reply yet. You're no fun.

Here's a message to you and every fucking deluded retard on this foresaken forum that still thinks I have an anti-Sony agenda:

Have the God damn decency to reply to my (as you would imply) "anti-PS3" comments with rational, non-fanboyish posts, instead of dismissing me as a closed-minded fanboy.

Quote :
How about we accept an opinion for what it is, an opinion. I believe that if Jak were to release including the plethora of great PS3 games released and to be released this year, allows me to come to the conclusion that the PS3 is pushing out quality titles. Thus dominating in terms of fan satisfaction. And I saw nothing extreme about my statement, just merely an evaluation of how I would see the PS3 ending it's life cycle.

It has nothing to do with me accepting your opinion. I'm simply questioning the rationality of your statement, and for good reason. Last year and the year before people would always say "PS3 will dominate (insert year)." When the actuality reality of it is, you can't simply predict "fan satisfaction" based on the number of games that will be released. For all we know they could all be major disappointments, and this year has been met with plenty of flops/disappointments. Granted there were 2-3 exceptional PS3 titles, but the very notion that Sony is "dominating" is not only illogical but also very insulting to other publishers that push out just as much if not more great titles.

I'm merely suggesting TO MY FELLOW PS3 USERS (people seem to forget that I too have a PS3) not to hype everything up the ass.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Who cares. The point of this thread is that Sony is announcing a new game.

My bet is the new Guerilla IP.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Quote :

Oh great. So quick to play the fanboy card? It's not even the 3rd reply yet. You're no fun.

Here's a message to you and every fucking deluded retard on this foresaken forum that still thinks I have an anti-Sony agenda:

Have the God damn decency to reply to my (as you would imply) "anti-PS3" comments with rational, non-fanboyish posts, instead of dismissing me as a closed-minded fanboy.

More of a snappy comment on my part. And it's pretty hilarious the amount of meaning and thought you put in that statement, to come with a conclusion such as that. I don't believe you're anti ps3 in anyway, I just found my self reading a lot of posts by you trying to debunk PS3 domination.

Quote :

It has nothing to do with me accepting your opinion. I'm simply questioning the rationality of your statement, and for good reason. Last year and the year before people would always say "PS3 will dominate (insert year)." When the actuality reality of it is, you can't simply predict "fan satisfaction" based on the number of games that will be released.

I don't recall me basing it out on how many games the PS3 can throw out. More like how many quality games it can throw out. And I wasn't pointing out overall fan satisfaction like your making it seem I am. Just my own satisfaction.

For all we know they could all be major disappointments, and this year has been met with plenty of flops/disappointments. Granted there were 2-3 exceptional PS3 titles, but the very notion that Sony is "dominating" is not only illogical but also very insulting to other publishers that push out just as much if not more great titles.

Insulting? Illogical? My, my, what have we come to. Now you're just over-evaluating my simple statement. Somehow now it seems it insults other publishers. I am not trying to de-glorify any other great game. It was simply MY observation and MY satisfaction with Sony as of now.

I'm merely suggesting TO MY FELLOW PS3 USERS (people seem to forget that I too have a PS3) not to hype everything up the ass.

Honestly, having a PS3 doesn't prove anything and that argument is just utter bullshit. Anyone could have any console and still not like it, or even hate it. Infact, the argument is just so beyond logic that I don't even know why would anyone bring it up. Lets say I were to have item A, this does not mean I by fact love item A.

I'll hype all I want. It's MY feelings of an upcoming item. So please, don't try to police us.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 pm

I never heard of Jump Festa before.
Alot of games eh Sony?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Jak 4 or GTFO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Quote :
More of a snappy comment on my part. And it's pretty hilarious the amount of meaning and thought you put in that statement, to come with a conclusion such as that. I don't believe you're anti ps3 in anyway, I just found my self reading a lot of posts by you trying to debunk PS3 domination

I didn't put a lot of thought into it. It was practically a copy/paste job because it literally seems like everytime I say something "anti-PS3," I'm replying with the same god damn statement. I love this forum and its members but when it comes to debating rationally this place is a fucking nightmare. I thought we left this whole console allegiance shit behind the ashes of PS3N and XBR; apparently I was wrong.

By the way, you must have a very selective reading process. I've probably said something negative about everything. I've criticized Sony as a game company much less than certain publishers.

Quote :
I don't recall me basing it out on how many games the PS3 can throw out. More like how many quality games it can throw out. And I wasn't pointing out overall fan satisfaction like your making it seem I am. Just my own satisfaction.

The whole purpose of my argument here is that you can't accurately predict that quality of games, especially if they have just been announced. Even high-profile game series have their flops. I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited if a game like Jak 4 gets announced, but to imply the PS3 will dominate just based on the number of high-profile games releasing is irrational. An example of a high profile games that have flopped include SOCOM 4, Fable 3, MAG, etc.

I don't recall you even remotely implying that "fan satisfaction" only means YOUR satisfication.

Quote :
Insulting? Illogical? My, my, what have we come to. Now you're just over-evaluating my simple statement. Somehow now it seems it insults other publishers. I am not trying to de-glorify any other great game. It was simply MY observation and MY satisfaction with Sony as of now.

Do you even understand what "domination" means? It implies indefinite superiority. And yes that is de-glofiying to say when considering other great games. There is a huge difference between saying the "PS3 will have an awesome line-up in 2012" and "the PS3 will dominate 2012."

Quote :
Honestly, having a PS3 doesn't prove anything and that argument is just utter bullshit. Anyone could have any console and still not like it, or even hate it. Infact, the argument is just so beyond logic that I don't even know why would anyone bring it up. Lets say I were to have item A, this does not mean I by fact love item A.

There are so many things wrong with what you just said. Where to begin?

First off, I never meant that last statement to be an argument. It's just a statement. Nothing more nothing less.

Considering how much I play my PS3, I don't think you can even logically conclude that I don't like it. I understand what you mean though. If the argument in question was "does Alan like his PS3?," then I simply can't say I like it because I own it. But that is not the argument because that wasn't the intended meaning of what I said. I meant what I meant. I'm suggesting, as a fellow PS3 user who spends a great deal of free time on the platform, not to hype up every game up the ass.

Quote :
I'll hype all I want. It's MY feelings of an upcoming item. So please, don't try to police us.

Again, I could give less of a shit about your feelings/satisfication. I'm attacking the whole "PS3 will dominate" bullshit. So stop victimizing yourself FFS.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Quote :
I didn't put a lot of thought into it. It was practically a copy/paste job because it literally seems like everytime I say something "anti-PS3," I'm replying with the same god damn statement. I love this forum and its members but when it comes to debating rationally this place is a fucking nightmare. I thought we left this whole console allegiance shit behind the ashes of PS3N and XBR; apparently I was wrong.

Sigh. I don't have an allegiance to the PS3, nor did I say you had one to the 360.

Quote :
By the way, you must have a very selective reading process. I've probably said something negative about everything. I've criticized Sony as a game company much less than certain publishers.

Did I say you didn't? I'm being selective because that's what this particular argument pertains to. I don't care if you criticized that or this more. Once your stance in an argument is made, it's made. So I'm basing it off the stance you've given off on particular arguments pertaining to "PS3 DOMINATING".

Quote :
The whole purpose of my argument here is that you can't accurately predict that quality of games, especially if they have just been announced. Even high-profile game series have their flops. I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited if a game like Jak 4 gets announced, but to imply the PS3 will dominate just based on the number of high-profile games releasing is irrational. An example of a high profile games that have flopped include SOCOM 4, Fable 3, MAG, etc.

Oh please, don't start getting your panties wet on something you yourself are guilty of doing. Gears of War rings a bell? Ofcourse all games have a chance of being flops, I'm not denying that. But I'm basing it on the evidence we've already there. So far all the main Jak series, naughty dog produced Jak games have been quality. So if this is true, it's more then likely to be quality. Now don't give me the naggy argument that "anything can happen, it could flop!!" That's already obvious. But while I choose to argue with what leans towards the evidence and pattern more, you choose to argue on the what if's.

Quote :
I don't recall you even remotely implying that "fan satisfaction" only means YOUR satisfication.

Oh I did, unless you're choosing to ignore. Notice before I said fan satisfaction I was giving my own perspective throughout that whole paragraph in which I first said it. I used key words such as "I believe, me, I". Which implied that the whole damn statement was on my own point of view. I can see where you would slip up though, it is sorta vague to an extent. But that with the addition of the previous post, my stance is pretty clear.

Quote :
Do you even understand what "domination" means? It implies indefinite superiority. And yes that is de-glofiying to say when considering other great games. There is a huge difference between saying the "PS3 will have an awesome line-up in 2012" and "the PS3 will dominate 2012.

Here goes the game of semantics. It was an obvious exaggeration, alan. Don't tell me what I'm de-glorifying or not. Once again you're over thinking things. My statement was simply a quick post. No hidden message, no implications, nothing. If you're really trying to start this whole argument because of that, then you're just grabbing at straws my friend.

Quote :
There are so many things wrong with what you just said. Where to begin?

First off, I never meant that last statement to be an argument. It's just a statement. Nothing more nothing less.

Considering how much I play my PS3, I don't think you can even logically conclude that I don't like it. I understand what you mean though. If the argument in question was "does Alan like his PS3?," then I simply can't say I like it because I own it. But that is not the argument because that wasn't the intended meaning of what I said. I meant what I meant. I'm suggesting, as a fellow PS3 user who spends a great deal of free time on the platform, not to hype up every game up the ass.

And I MEANT WHAT I MEANT. But you're somehow trying to prove otherwise. See how silly your poking at little things is?

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Quote :
Did I say you didn't? I'm being selective because that's what this particular argument pertains to. I don't care if you criticized that or this more. Once your stance in an argument is made, it's made. So I'm basing it off the stance you've given off on particular arguments pertaining to "PS3 DOMINATING".

Yea and you obviously shouldn't read what I say selectively because it influences what stance you think I have. It ends up clouding your judgement and results in you implying I'm a rampant, closed-minded fanboy.

Quote :

Oh please, don't start getting your panties wet on something you yourself are guilty of doing. Gears of War rings a bell? Ofcourse all games have a chance of being flops, I'm not denying that. But I'm basing it on the evidence we've already there. So far all the main Jak series, naughty dog produced Jak games have been quality. So if this is true, it's more then likely to be quality. Now don't give me the naggy argument that "anything can happen, it could flop!!" That's already obvious. But while I choose to argue with what leans towards the evidence and pattern more, you choose to argue on the what if's.

When Gears 3 announced I did not go around acting like it was going to be the be all end all of the videogame industry. Yes, I was excited as the game got closer to it's release but only because of the beta and the fact that there was a plethora of info about the game on the internet.

And what the hell Teckno? Never once did I argue Jak 4 won't be a good game. You've gone competely off-topic and have missed the point. This was my point (copied from last reply):

I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited if a game like Jak 4 gets announced, but to imply the PS3 will dominate just based on the number of high-profile games releasing is irrational. End of.

Quote :
Here goes the game of semantics. It was an obvious exaggeration, alan. Don't tell me what I'm de-glorifying or not. Once again you're over thinking things. My statement was simply a quick post. No hidden message, no implications, nothing. If you're really trying to start this whole argument because of that, then you're just grabbing at straws my friend.

Pardon me for your flawed usage of the word "dominating." You're being absolutely ridiculous. "Dominate" most nearly means "conquer," and conquer most nearly means "gaining superiority." I can't find any other logical way to look at it. And yes I can tell you what you are de-glorifying. If I said "fuck (insert culture/race/religion here)," could I really blame you if you called me ignorant? Ofcourse not.

As for your apparent exaggeration:

Quote :
And I MEANT WHAT I MEANT. But you're somehow trying to prove otherwise. See how silly your poking at little things is?

So which is it? Was what you said an exaggeration or not?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:47 pm

And so another thread gets locked.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Alan STFU. No one cares. Teckno can hype it up if he wants to.

@ Sonji. I think it's too early for Guerrilla to reveal their new IP. KZ3 came out this year.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:04 pm

^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Quote :
Yea and you obviously shouldn't read what I say selectively because it influences what stance you think I have. It ends up clouding your judgement and results in you implying I'm a rampant, closed-minded fanboy.

I don't believe that. And it doesn't really influence my judgement on you as long as I acknowledge you criticize a lot of things.

Quote :
When Gears 3 announced I did not go around acting like it was going to be the be all end all of the videogame industry. Yes, I was excited as the game got closer to it's release but only because of the beta and the fact that there was a plethora of info about the game on the internet.

And what the hell Teckno? Never once did I argue Jak 4 won't be a good game. You've gone competely off-topic and have missed the point. This was my point (copied from last reply):

And what the hell, Alan? Never once did I say you did say that Jak 4 won't be a good game. You were arguing that many high quality titles end up as disappointments, I was simply saying the evidence leads us to believe it won't happen with Jak. It wasn't off topic, and I didn't miss the point. I don't know what you're missing though.

Quote :
I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited if a game like Jak 4 gets announced, but to imply the PS3 will dominate just based on the number of high-profile games releasing is irrational. End of.

Once again, it was an exaggeration. And you're completely missing out on the context of it in which I already explained. I meant the PS3 would dominate to ME in terms of fan satisfaction.

Quote :
Pardon me for your flawed usage of the word "dominating." You're being absolutely ridiculous. "Dominate" most nearly means "conquer," and conquer most nearly means "gaining superiority." I can't find any other logical way to look at it. And yes I can tell you what you are de-glorifying. If I said "fuck (insert culture/race/religion here)," could I really blame you if you called me ignorant? Ofcourse not.

No I wouldn't blame you, but I already clarified that statement which you seems to be side stepping. I already explained the context of what I meant in "Dominating."

As for your apparent exaggeration:

Quote :
So which is it? Was what you said an exaggeration or not?

I didn't wright that pertaining to my exaggeration. I wrote it pertaining it to the whole ridiculous argument of me indirectly insulting other developers for great games they made. But you wouldn't accept that fact I meant it my way, while you were expecting me to accept the whole "you meant what you meant" about the"having an item makes you love it" fiasco.

Hypocrisy?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:42 pm

1) If the argument was only about how you misused the word "dominate," then there really was nothing to discuss.

2) Me challenging your thoughts on why the Ps3 would dominate is not me "not accepting your opinion."

3) If we're going to play the opinion game. I could simply say I was giving my opinion about your opinion.

4) Clearly, miscommunication is what started (and has ended) such an enticing argument.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Lock this Bitch now jubby
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

lol, it was fun, Alan.

I'll be sure never to use PS3 and dominate in the same sentence when you're around. I love you

Locked.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Teckno wrote:
lol, it was fun, Alan.

I'll be sure never to use PS3 and dominate in the same sentence when you're around. I love you

Locked.

Do it again and I'll fucking rape your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

The Admin and a moderator failing to stay on topic i see. eye roll

Well i think it will be a game by a japanese dev.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Reaper wrote:
The Admin and a moderator failing to stay on topic i see. eye roll

Well i think it will be a game by a japanese dev.

WTF JESUS HACKS

HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO POST IN LOCKED THREADS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"    Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony to announce new game during "Jump Festa, 2012"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next