Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Suck!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I did this in my Fantasy Football League and it's actually pretty fun. You chose something, anything you feel sucks and needs to get slammed for and proceed to roast it as hard as you can... Highlights from my league so far are-

Hey Dallas, you suck! Tony Romo's numbers put him in a class with Otto Graham and all I hear about is how he chokes worse than Tom Cruise "earning" his first movie role. Demarcus Ware is the best defensive player since Reggie White and yet his pressure is not enough to keep teams from completing 3rd and 21's. Hey Dallas, Al Gore just called and says he has tips on how to win something.

Hey Mark Sanchize, you suck! Must I be subjected to week after week of watching 50 players shake their head and wonder what went wrong as you drag your "cry at any moment" ass off the field after going 3 and out for the 7th straight time? If you were to jump into heavy traffic during rush hour on the Jersey Turnpike and force your team to pick up Jeff George during week 7, the Jet's odds of winning the Super Bowl would go from 15-1 to 6-1 faster than I could mutter the phrase "overrated." Do the entire organization a favor, discover weed and retire at 27, Stickey Icky Ricky style.

Mark Sanchize I'd like to reiterate how much you suck! You got a D that puts points on the board for you like it's their job. Constantly starting with the ball at midfield not good enough for you? The D has to get the ball on the 30 for you to get 3? You have as much intelligence as a rock. Difference being you put a football on a rock and in a few thousand years it would have moved the ball more than 10 yards. You have the awareness of a deer on the highway. You have the physical ability of Stephen Hawking... Point being Sanchize you don't deserve to be a scout team QB let alone the leader of a super bowl contender (W/o u of course) The sad thing here is that Brad Smith was the best QB on that team last year and he wasn't a decent thrower at Mizzou. I know, I was there. But best of luck Mr. Sanchez... You have as much a chance of being a QB in the NFL after this year as Steve Jobbs has of beating cancer .......................................................................................................................................................................... Too soon?

philidelphia u are god aweful. u have about as much defense as the poor girl roethlisberger raped in college but not quite as much defense as the girl in georgia. keep telling mike vick to stand in the pocket so he can leave every game in the 3rd quarter with brain damage. i havent seen anyone waste as much money on anything since jaime gold registered for the world series year after year after his fluke win.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh snap Pizzy is mad.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Oh snap Pizzy is mad.

Yea dawg, we gotta get the fuck out of here brah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

it's all in good fun :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 am

I guess you can say he is

*puts on sunglasses*

Pizzed off.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:11 am

none of those are mine btw :/ I just thought they were funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

You Suck!!! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I guess you can say he is

*puts on sunglasses*

Pizzed off.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

You Suck!!! C3fffd8d-29c2-4014-ac02-eba18a8c8ab6
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Oh snap Pizzy is mad.
We need to get out of here and fast, he's gonna explode! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

You Suck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Suck!!!   You Suck!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Suck!!!
Page 1 of 1