Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Wow, Nice going Microsoft!

Go down 
+5
Archduke
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Wow, Nice going Microsoft! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 am

http://n4g.com/news/857056/microsoft-patent-pending-on-kinect-that-can-work-out-your-age

We truly appreciate you giving us these totally awesome features rather than, say, oh I don't know... a decent exclusive?!

This year..

SONY > MICROSOFT
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Wow, Nice going Microsoft! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 am

I don't see the problem? :/

I mean, sure, I want a new exclusive, but then again, they're probably working on the next-gen xbox already, so they might as well improve upon what they've doen with this Xbox...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Wow, Nice going Microsoft! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 am

What are you talking about, Lykos? Microsoft is keeping pedophiles off of XBL (provided they have a Kinect to flash their balls onto, which they most likely do). Now every time a little child gets flashed, Kinect can analyze the length and quantity of the wrinkles in the exposed scrotum to determine the age of the offender.

Sony is only giving us games, not what really matters.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:51 am

^
Maybe so but they've been so damn fucking lazy, even MLD seems to have given up hope. Wow, Nice going Microsoft! 409191096
I mean where the hell are the new games?
Look at all the companies and studios they own. Hardly any of them have made exclusive titles in AGES.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 am

....goddammit microsoft.......Why the fuck did they decide to completely ignore the fanbase that made the xbox brand big at the same time sony has their best gaming streak.

I mean really after i finished gears 3 i have to wait for halo anniversary and then an entire year for...guess what.....another fucking halo.

And while im extremely excited about halo 4 i don't want to wait so long for one exclusive. Hell atleast nintendo has an excuse for having no games coming out in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:57 am

When people say 360 only has halo... that statement was utter bullshit... shame that it's becoming true this year.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Question:
What happens if there is a kid and an adult in the same room?

Oh yeah, a more important question:
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NEW HARDCORE EXCLUSIVES THAT ONLY USE THE CONTROLLER?

Last edited by Leonidas on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm

lol Kinect is not meant for gaming at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Lykos wrote:
When people say 360 only has halo... that statement was utter bullshit... shame that it's becoming true this year.

I can say with confidence that the statement is not true. We got Gears and Forza :alone:.

On a serious note...What did you expect? Instead of focusing time and resources on mid-budget games, they're probably working on their next gen machine. Right now they're banking on the success of Kinect, so they don't need more than 1-2 blockbuster exclusives per year.

Yes Sony releases more games...but not all of them are famazing. In my factinion, there were only 2 good PS3 exclusives so far. With the third (UC3) coming out pretty soon.

This is why I now have both a 360 and a PS3. So I can play a wider variety of AAA blockbuster exclusives. Looking back, it would have sucked if I only stuck with one of the 2 platforms.

On the topic of which company is doing better for gamers, yes Sony is beating MS. But look at the big picture here: This year has fucking sucked for both MS and Sony.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Stark
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Daddy_Stark

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:51 am

Xbox 360 has better multiplats. Doesn't matter if PS3 has more exclusives. This whole exclusive thing is highly overrated. Multiplats can be just as good exclusives to you know. Most of my favorite games are multiplats anyway. So I think that evens it out.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:34 am

Daddy_Stark wrote:
Xbox 360 has better multiplats. Doesn't matter if PS3 has more exclusives. This whole exclusive thing is highly overrated. Multiplats can be just as good exclusives to you know. Most of my favorite games are multiplats anyway. So I think that evens it out.

huh what?
If you're talking about graphics, its normally not something that makes a real difference to the eye unless you are watching some in-depth Digital Foundry videos where they analyse every single texture of each frame.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 am

Daddy_Stark wrote:

wow. You are beyond retarded. Most multiplats today are the same, and those that are better on separate consoles only have one of two things better about it on that platform.
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Stark
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Daddy_Stark

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 am

ghost23 wrote:
Daddy_Stark wrote:

huh what?
If you're talking about graphics, its normally not something that makes a real difference to the eye unless you are watching some in-depth Digital Foundry videos where they analyse every single texture of each frame.

It isn't just better graphics. It's also the online, controllers, and timed-exclusives that make most multiplats better on Xbox 360. XBL is a much better service than PSN. Also DualShock 3 sucks compare to Xbox 360 controllers. Having said that, I think the PS3 is still a great console.

Duke wrote:
Daddy_Stark wrote:

wow. You are beyond retarded. Most multiplats today are the same, and those that are better on separate consoles only have one of two things better about it on that platform.

Fair enough. You seem like a pretty intelligent guy. So I respect your honesty.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Well overall the majority of multiplatform games are superior on Xbox, even if only slightly. Eg: Every xbox game (new and old) has achievements, a lot have slightly better graphics, slightly better framerates and occasionally more content.
But now the lines are beginning to blur and multiplats are looking nearly identicle on either system.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Wow, Nice going Microsoft! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Multiplats have negligible differences between platforms. Exclusives are more important to a specific console than multiplats are.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 pm

^
Yes to a specific platform.
But overall multiplats are the vast majority. The exclusives just set the systems apart. Basically people pick the ones they want to play most and choose that system. Or both, but that's nearly unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:44 pm

It's okay, the world is gonna RROD in 2012 anyways...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Teckno wrote:
It's okay, the world is gonna RROD in 2012 anyways...

You're funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Nice going Microsoft!   Wow, Nice going Microsoft! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, Nice going Microsoft!
Page 1 of 1