Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Nice video about problems with the Vita

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Nice video about problems with the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Can only recomment this channel, they talk about gaming industry topics in a smart way. No bashing .

Don't quite agree with all the points though.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Saw this earlier. It's not entirely accurate. The sales are double what the guy says.

But otherwise yeah he's about right. It's a vicious cycle Sad
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Nice video about problems with the Vita StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 am

Geez, I really don't want to watch another Extra Credits video... Someone mind giving me a summary? In return, I'll post my Vita with love.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Nice video about problems with the Vita TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Geez, I really don't want to watch another Extra Credits video... Someone mind giving me a summary? In return, I'll post my Vita with love.
Vita hardware is powerful,  too powerful for a handheld and Vita games are much more expensive to make than the 3DS. Due to this less devs made games for it and less people bought it, making it an even bigger risk to make a game for Vita  meaning less games and system sales and the cycle Co tinues. He said devs also have a bigger risk when making handheld games as they usually cannot be ported to other systems so they will make less money, but this is usually  balanced out due to the much lower development costs compared to consoles. Sexy boy then spoke about how this could have been fixed if Sony pumped out first party games for Vita to get more system sales and so it wouldn't be as much of a risk for a Dev to invest in the Vita.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Nice video about problems with the Vita StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 am

Ah so they basically stated the obvious and argued what already been argued while throwing in their most simplistic opinion again. I really stop giving a sh!t about these dudes after that "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET!" video.

Will post Vita love later.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Nice video about problems with the Vita TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Ah so they basically stated the obvious and argued what already been argued while throwing in their most simplistic opinion again. I really stop giving a sh!t about these dudes after that "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET!" video.

Will post Vita love later.

I was going to buy one but then realised it's just anime, indies and ports. Also it seems to have good games few and far in between. If all of the PSP and PSone games on the store were backwards compatible then i'd probably get it.

Bummer about DMC HD Collection not being ported to Vita, i'd buy it for that game alone, which is completely hypocritical considering what i said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice video about problems with the Vita   Nice video about problems with the Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice video about problems with the Vita
Page 1 of 1