Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success

Go down 
+6
The_Biotic_God
ghost23
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
Based Sonji
The Enkindler
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:42 am

Quote :
Naughty Dog is pretty cool, and we all know that. It’s no secret that Cliff Blezinski loves Uncharted 2 and raves about it, but its now his turn to bask in the glory of critical success and commercial as well, considering the 1.2 million preorders that they have already.
Amy Hennig, Creative Director, Naughty Dog praised Cliff Blezinski and the Gears of War 3 team on the phenomenal review scores they got for the game. You can check out our review roundup here.
She exclaimed “grats to therealcliffyb and the Gears 3 team on the phenomenal review scores! I can’t wait to play it!” To which Blenzinski replied, “Thanks, you’re next!”
It is great to see such camaraderie between the studios, and today, we have seen another example of that. Gears of War 3 got a perfect 10/10 on GamingBolt, and our dear readers can check out the review, and see why our Author, Jim liked it so much.
This is what he said, “The culmination of the last 2 games has finally built up to Gears of War 3, where you learn much of the past to help you understand the current, which has been a mystery until now with an ‘Epic’ campaign and online/co-op features that make this the ultimate bundle.”
Are you excited to play Gears of War 3? Tell us in the comments section below. The game releases on September 20th exclusively on the Xbox 360.

Wow fanboys can really learn something from these developers.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Wow fanboys can really learn something from these developers.
Agreed.
Even on different sides, the Developers have respect for each other, unlike fanboys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 am

UNCHARTED + GEARS OF WAR COLLAB?

I joke.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:18 am

Meh....

I never cared much for Gears, though it's pretty cool they're both congratulating each other.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 am

Meh......

I never cared much for Uncharted, though it's pretty cool they're congratulating each other.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 am

This happens all the time between devs if you follow their twitter. The only reason this is news is cause its an XBOX exclusive and a ps3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
This happens all the time between devs if you follow their twitter. The only reason this is news is cause its an XBOX exclusive and a ps3 exclusive.

Exactly. These fanboys need to get over theirselves. Besides, they're very different games fundamentally.

It's as stupid as comparing Halo to COD or Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Pretty cool. I think DICE and Infinity Ward were doing the exact same thing to each other a while back. Though their parent's need to learn to get along.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah, the fanboys need to grow up. Devs don't fall for fail. Insomniac proved that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm

IW's community manager fourzerotwo talked about how awesome BF3 and he loves Gears of War also. And I don't think DICE hates CoD. It's usually just publishers going after each other (mostly EA). But anyways, it's pretty cool to see that. I remember when Cliff and JD_2020 (community manager of Treyarch) tweeted about how awesome the UC3 preview was during the VGAs.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Universe wrote:
IW's community manager fourzerotwo talked about how awesome BF3 and he loves Gears of War also. And I don't think DICE hates CoD. It's usually just publishers going after each other (mostly EA). But anyways, it's pretty cool to see that. I remember when Cliff and JD_2020 (community manager of Treyarch) tweeted about how awesome the UC3 preview was during the VGAs.

DICE likes other devs. They even complimented IW on their success with COD. It's just the damn publishers who hate one another.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

DICE likes other devs. They even complimented IW on their success with COD. It's just the damn publishers who hate one another.
But then why did they diss CoD a couple times in BC2? EA probably told them too...lol.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Universe wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

But then why did they diss CoD a couple times in BC2? EA probably told them too...lol.

EA probably told them to do it or else they get no moneys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Universe wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

Don't blame the kids blame the parents lol.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Thread locked.

Reason: If a thread goes off-topic it is assumed there is nothing left to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Look at alan trying to stop the peace. We all know he just wants a reason to ban people.

I kid. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Teckno wrote:
Look at alan trying to stop the peace. We all know he just wants a reason to ban people.

I kid. Razz

If I wanted to find reasons to ban people I wouldn't have locked this thread Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success   Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog Congratulates Epic Games’ On Gears 3′s Critical Success
Page 1 of 1