Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High School

Go down 
+12
Stoney
Bluenose
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
The Enkindler
igame
Mecha
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Shigdig
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
Universe wrote:
Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
I have little to no homework, and its easy.

n00b with low level classes.
No and no.I'm taking normal classes with some 11th grade classes.
Stop lying to yourself. You have special education classes and you take the retarded tiny bus home from school.
Nahhh man. Thats more like Duke's school life.

nah. UR IN DENIAL!
Nah, UR IN DENIAL!!!! ADMIT IT, YOU RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
Universe wrote:
Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
I have little to no homework, and its easy.

n00b with low level classes.
No and no.I'm taking normal classes with some 11th grade classes.
Stop lying to yourself. You have special education classes and you take the retarded tiny bus home from school.
Nahhh man. Thats more like Duke's school life.

nah. UR IN DENIAL!
Nah, UR IN DENIAL!!!! ADMIT IT, YOU RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!!!

I ride in the back in the main bus. You ride with the retarded/special kids who don't have any friends.

Own't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Will you children stop playing "my finger is better then your finger"? Continue and you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Teckno wrote:
Will you children stop playing "my finger is better then your finger"? Continue and you will be banned.
Fine....
On a side note, that is TRF's and Duke's conversation before the fingering.
Now I'm done. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Arcana wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Fine....

you better be High School - Page 2 21888

anyways, Homecoming is only a month away and I still don't know what to do yet.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Fine....

Same here.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Teckno wrote:
I have 8th period lunch and first period gym which is fuckin gay. It makes NO SENSE. The first period (in gym) I waste practically all my energy for the day, then I go through most of the day with no food in my stomach, then have lunch, but only have 1 period after that.....

Who ever made my schedule is dumb as shit.

Wow and i thought our school system was fucked up, when i was in high school all they did was dedicate some time between 11:30 and 1:30 or so, and 1/3 of the students would get lunch, while the rest were in homeroom (basically u stay in a classroom you are assigned to and study or do homework, it was awesome if u got a cool teacher that don't complain about you talking) then after a certain period of time, maybe 30 mins the students who went to lunch would go to homeroom, while the other 1/3 of students who were in homeroom went to lunch, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Fine....

Sucks you can't drink booze yet, I'm assuming Homecoming is similar to an event we have here in Ireland call the Debutant Ball, after we graduate from Secondary School/High School we hold the ball in a select Hotel, ask a girl to it, unless you're weird and go on your own, and then get locked and drink the night away in our Tuxedo's.

The chick I brought looked like Charlize Theron, no Monster jokes, damn proud of myself for that one. 8)

My advice, go to it, ask a chick that you find attractive to accompany you, and then ride her. High School - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Homecoming is the 2nd month of school.

igame wrote:
Teckno wrote:
I have 8th period lunch and first period gym which is fuckin gay. It makes NO SENSE. The first period (in gym) I waste practically all my energy for the day, then I go through most of the day with no food in my stomach, then have lunch, but only have 1 period after that.....

Wow and i thought our school system was fucked up, when i was in high school all they did was dedicate some time between 11:30 and 1:30 or so, and 1/3 of the students would get lunch, while the rest were in homeroom (basically u stay in a classroom you are assigned to and study or do homework, it was awesome if u got a cool teacher that don't complain about you talking) then after a certain period of time, maybe 30 mins the students who went to lunch would go to homeroom, while the other 1/3 of students who were in homeroom went to lunch, and so on.

Same here. But instead of homeroom, we go to our 4th hours.
A lunch - A > 4th hour > 4th hour
B lunch - 4th hour > B > 4th hour
C lunch - 4th hour > 4th hour > C
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

High School - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Arcana wrote:

igame wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Wow, Your school system is weird. My lunch system works similar to Arcana but mines go like this.
A Lunch- 4th hour> A> 4th hour
B Lunch- 4th hour> 4th hour> B
We don't got C lunch(I think Razz ) Also @Teckno, you have 8 periods as in 8 Classes? Because I got 6 periods and I also have Gym/Weight Training as my first class.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

My school has just 1 lunch period and we can go off-campus.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

igame wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Wow, Your school system is weird. My lunch system works similar to Arcana but mines go like this.
We don't got C lunch(I think Razz ) Also @Teckno, you have 8 periods as in 8 Classes? Because I got 6 periods and I also have Gym/Weight Training as my first class.

Yea, as in classes. But I don't have 8 periods, I have 9 periods.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Teckno wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

igame wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yea, as in classes. But I don't have 8 periods, I have 9 periods.
How long are they?

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 pm

All of them are 46 minutes, and one of them is 50 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

wow. I am not even allowed to leave the school by ourselves. If we do, we get suspensions and even expulsions.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
So that is like almost 7 hours. I thought it was gonna be longer than mine, 6.6 hours.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Teckno wrote:

mine are about 43 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Seriously, I fucking love High School XD although college is much better.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

i believe juniors and senior are allowed to go off campus on the high school i went to

@Tekno

50 min class? dude that like gives you no time to do lab work and what not, also 9 classes? a lot of homework i'm guessing

they should really change the system in your school
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 pm

igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

i believe juniors and senior are allowed to go off campus on the high school i went to

@Tekno

50 min class? dude that like gives you no time to do lab work and what not, also 9 classes? a lot of homework i'm guessing

It's the New York City Public School System, and the only way I can change it is if I become mayor. High School - Page 2 725796345

Yea, my homework is killer.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Teckno wrote:
igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

@Tekno

It's the New York City Public School System, and the only way I can change it is if I become mayor. High School - Page 2 725796345

move to a better place to live.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

@Tekno

No, I love New york too much.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

High School - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Wtf? Arcana and Yonny have inequalities in the lunch period things. Btw, my periods are 46 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Teckno wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

@Tekno

N00b. There's more to life than just the city. You gotta get out and see the country mayne.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

@Tekno

N00b. There's more to life than just the city. You gotta get out and see the country mayne.

Well duh, I don't plan on staying every second of my life here. I will eventually start exploring, but will probably continue make the decision of living in New york city in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next