Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High School

Go down 
+12
Stoney
Bluenose
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
The Enkindler
igame
Mecha
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Shigdig
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

High School ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

High School Empty
PostSubject: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Fucking sucks. I'm a junior now and I take AP classes. It's only been the 2nd fucking week and I got 2 essays, a project, and 2 tests already. And on top of that they give a shitload of homework and expect us to fucking have enough time for extracurricular so I can get into good college. Fuck school. I hardly get and hour to go on the internet and look up some gaming shit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:10 pm

The college you go to doesn't matter as much as you think it does. As long as the college you want has the degrees you are looking for you'll be alright. I was aiming to go to a really expensive private school but man I just saved myself from 4 years of financial hell realizing that it really doesn't matter where you go.

A degree is a degree. What secures a job is your interview.

/college rant.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

High School XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm working my butt off. I promised myself that I would do better after last year put me in shitty classes. My chances of doing anything other than AP Government are slim to none (I would be in AP U.S. History and Pre-AP Spanish this year but the guidance department fucked up my schedule so I couldn't take those classes).

😢
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
The college you go to doesn't matter as much as you think it does. As long as the college you want has the degrees you are looking for you'll be alright. I was aiming to go to a really expensive private school but man I just saved myself from 4 years of financial hell realizing that it really doesn't matter where you go.

/college rant.

''It's not what you know, it's who you know."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

High School R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

So the really big colleges are the most expensive ones right? I plan on going to college soon, but I still can't find a well balanced one here in Louisiana, or at least here in New Orleans anyway. I mean, I could go to an expensive college if I wanted to, but it all depends where is it located at and how big it is.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 pm

^^

Stay away from expensive colleges. The debt will haunt you for your entire life.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

High School XidKdMN
New York

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

/college rant.

''It's not what you know, it's who you know."
moar liek: "It's not what you know, it's who you blow."

amirite or amirite?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

^^

My friend Junior makes $250 a day working under his sister who makes $650 a day. She has no degree, she never even graduated college. She started working for the company since day 1 and worked her way up. Junior has a 2 year degree in Computer Science which is basically shit nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

High School R5MQPRE

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Stay away from expensive colleges. The debt will haunt you for your entire life.

That's why I don't want to move into dorms. I rather move in with my parents than move into a fucking dorm.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Yea living costs are going to be at least half of your financial concerns if you decide to go to a college that is far from a parent or a family friend that you can crash with.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

High School R5MQPRE

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Yea living costs are going to be at least half of your financial concerns if you decide to go to a college that is far from a parent or a family friend that you can crash with.

Not only is it expensive, but living in a dorm isn't at great as it seems. There isn't any good food, you have to leave your room to take a shower, and your roommate and the students around you can be very obnoxious. Plus you're very limited to what you can do in your room. Maybe it's not that bad as it seems, but you're just better off staying with your family.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm currently taking 17 credits this semester, it may not be a lot, but having a part time job and trying to keep up with my homework and projects can get somewhat stressful.

I could probably catch up if i dedicated my 2 days off that i have, but i take advantage of them and use it to socialize and what not.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 am

School's Primary Objective: Make the student an educated Adult by turning him into a psychopath in the process with endless homework.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

lol I am actually enjoying my year in high school. I have all my friends in my classes and some classes I just absolute love. Though. the homework fucking blows dick. Also, the drama is too much as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

High School XidKdMN
New York

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Also, the drama is too much as well.
I don't get why people get involved in that shit. It's so damn easy to avoid. Just keep a low profile; it doesn't mean you have to be anti-social or anything like that. I just walk away from bad situations and try my best to be courteous to everyone I meet (with a few exceptions; some people are just jackasses).
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

TRF wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Also, the drama is too much as well.
I don't get why people get involved in that shit. It's so damn easy to avoid. Just keep a low profile; it doesn't mean you have to be anti-social or anything like that. I just walk away from bad situations and try my best to be courteous to everyone I meet (with a few exceptions; some people are just jackasses).

Yes, most of my friends who are teens are always involve in some dumb drama shit, i don't understand how or why they do it, i never had any drama when i was in high school.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 pm

I love highschool. The home work isn't that hard. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm

I have little to no homework, and its easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Arcana wrote:

n00b with low level classes.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

No and no.I'm taking normal classes with some 11th grade classes.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

High School ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

Stop lying to yourself. You have special education classes and you take the retarded tiny bus home from school.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Universe wrote:
Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

Stop lying to yourself. You have special education classes and you take the retarded tiny bus home from school.
Nahhh man. Thats more like Duke's school life.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Arcana wrote:
Universe wrote:
Arcana wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Arcana wrote:

Nahhh man. Thats more like Duke's school life.

nah. UR IN DENIAL!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

High School Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

I have 8th period lunch and first period gym which is fuckin gay. It makes NO SENSE. The first period (in gym) I waste practically all my energy for the day, then I go through most of the day with no food in my stomach, then have lunch, but only have 1 period after that.....

Who ever made my schedule is dumb as shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Teckno wrote:
I have 8th period lunch and first period gym which is fuckin gay. It makes NO SENSE. The first period (in gym) I waste practically all my energy for the day, then I go through most of the day with no food in my stomach, then have lunch, but only have 1 period after that.....

Who ever made my schedule is dumb as shit.

I have lunch the 4th period of the day High School 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next