Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs

Go down 
+6
yonny616
Based Sonji
Franko
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

http://n4g.com/news/837522/battlefield-3-is-two-discs-on-xbox-360

:-)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh Microsoft, when will you stop holding back gaming?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:07 pm

You know giving negative feedback about multi-discs only discourages developers from adding more content to their games...right?

BF3 is the first shooter to use more than 2 discs on 360, this a great thing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Alanski wrote:
You know giving negative feedback about multi-discs only discourages developers from adding more content to their games...right?

I thought ODST was?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I thought ODST was?

ODST was 1 disc. Halo 3 MP was on the other.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Knew it would be. I think thats the reason for them having problems with the X360 version way back.

ODST sucked btw
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Franko wrote:
Knew it would be. I think thats the reason for them having problems with the X360 version way back.

ODST sucked btw

^^ Doubt that disc swapping is the reason they couldn't demo the 360 version.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I'd be so pissed as a dev. Don't you have to pay per disc when you're putting your game on multiple discs?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
I'd be so pissed as a dev. Don't you have to pay per disc when you're putting your game on multiple discs?
I believe you have to pay when its over 3 discs.(I think, but not sure.)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
I believe you have to pay when its over 3 discs.(I think, but not sure.)

Yea, if it's over 2 discs then the devs have to pay a fee. I remember Carmack complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:37 pm

its on 0 disks for me : )
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
its on 0 disks for me : )

Enjoy your spyware.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

1 Blu-ray disc is all you need.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Look at your disc format, now back to mine. Now back at your disc format now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you use multiple discs per game yours could mimic mine. Look down, back up, where are you? In front of your console changing from disc 1 to disc 2. *screech* What happened? Your console scratched your disc. Back at mine, my console is playing BF3 perfectly. Look at yours again, your console is now a light show of errors. Anything is possible if your console isn't made out of ancient tech.

------Sony to MS.

Last edited by Alanski on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Alanski wrote:
Look at your disc format, now back to mine. Now back at your disc format now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you use multiple discs per game yours could mimic mine. Look down, back up, where are you? In front of your console changing from disc 1 to disc 2. *screech* What happened? Your console scratched your disc. Back at mine, my console is playing BF3 perfectly. Look at yours again, your console is now a light show of errors. Anything is possible if your console isn't made out ancient tech.

------Sony to MS.

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Alanski wrote:
Look at your disc format, now back to mine. Now back at your disc format now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you use multiple discs per game yours could mimic mine. Look down, back up, where are you? In front of your console changing from disc 1 to disc 2. *screech* What happened? Your console scratched your disc. Back at mine, my console is playing BF3 perfectly. Look at yours again, your console is now a light show of errors. Anything is possible if your console isn't made out of ancient tech.

------Sony to MS.
Battlefield 3 is 2 discs 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Alanski wrote:

------Sony to MS.

:megusta:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is 2 discs   Battlefield 3 is 2 discs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 is 2 discs
Page 1 of 1