Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all

Go down 
+6
igame
BioDemon
Franko
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
yonny616
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Wow, Now this is a deal. We get
Quote :
Here’s what the bundle comes with if your not familiar:

24-inch 3DTV Display
One pair of universal PlayStation 3D glasses
HDMI cable
MotorStorm Apocalypse on Blu-ray
Copy of Resistance 3
And here are the specs:

Full HD 1080p resolution and 240hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth play
3 HD inputs (2 HDMI and 1 component) so you can hook up your PS3, cable TV box, and PC
Built-in speakers and subwoofer for a more immersive audio experience.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/29/3d-display-pre-order-offer-includes-resistance-3/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

My dick is bigger than 24-inch (No 3D-glasses needed).

But I guess the 240hz and audio make up for it.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 pm

720p vs 1080p on a 24 inch screen will be practically impossible to tell apart.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

True^^

Nice refresh rate tho
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 pm

> 24"

> $500

> :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 pm

It be nice for a room.

Edit : i just realized how small 24" is, let me rephrase what i said... It be nice for a midget, they should of at least made it 32"
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 am

Everyone is seeing the price and size of the screen and saying no. They arent taking into acount the fact that its also 3D, and comes with a 60 dollar game and a roughly 40 dollar game.

You have to look at the overall package and not just the inch size of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

Reaper wrote:
Everyone is seeing the price and size of the screen and saying no. They arent taking into acount the fact that its also 3D, and comes with a 60 dollar game and a roughly 40 dollar game.

You have to look at the overall package and not just the inch size of the screen.

3D isn't as effective on a 24-inch HDTV. I think James Cameron himself even said 3D is better on a bigger TV. Also the games isn't free. That's what Sony wants you to think.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

Yes well James Cameron also made Avatar...the most unoriginal film in years. He also said he hated the idea of a AvP movie then ended up listing it as one of his favourite films in the series....im sorry but the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

Reaper wrote:
Yes well James Cameron also made Avatar...the most unoriginal film in years. He also said he hated the idea of a AvP movie then ended up listing it as one of his favourite films in the series....im sorry but the fuck?

True. But there's no denying that the man knows his 3D.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

It wasn't a jab so much at this particular TV, but 3DTV's in general.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 am

BioDemon wrote:

3D is highly overrated. No way I would pay as much money for any of them. Although, this simulview is fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:14 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

3D is highly overrated. No way I would pay as much money for any of them. Although, this simulview is fucking awesome.

THIS! That is pretty impressive. Sony should patent it and put it in some of their other, bigger TVs.

EDIT: unless it already is patented by them or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm

3D is a gimmick. It will go away soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 pm

3D is already dying. Last week, four 3D movies flopped at the box-office, while the 2D ones successfully stayed on top. Hollywood is probably like... Herp derp, b-b-b-b-but it'z n 3D!!!

Don't believe me? Check this out...

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/weekend-box-office-august-19-21-2011

I also notice in my theater that more people would rather watch 2D than 3D films. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

THIS! That is pretty impressive. Sony should patent it and put it in some of their other, bigger TVs.

EDIT: unless it already is patented by them or someone else.

I would definitely be pursuaded to get a Sony TV if the simulview (without 3D) came on a bigger 32 or higher TV. I would even wear the dumb glasses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all   PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation TV will contain Resistance 3 after all
Page 1 of 1