Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS

Go down 
+8
Orion
Mecha
yonny616
Gutzahn
2Sugoi2Die
Angelus
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:47 pm

November .... 2013 I believe? or whatever..I don't even know the dates

But you idiots that bought the sony playstation 4. Now look at you, look at you! All you do is cry about the greatest gaming system ever... xbox one.

Let's do a little comparison of them. Xbox One's a beautiful machine, a white, sleek looking machine. The Playstation 4's a black, delapitated piece of garbage. I mean you'll come out with an elite one now and make it white, copycats. Add more harddrive, whatever man whatever. The first one's garbage keeps burning up. You'll come out with an elite one and it'll still burn up and then you'll all be complaining.

Face the facts, you sony people, you bought the first system, haste makes waste, knowing damn well a better system was on the horizon and who's paying for it now? Who's paying for it now? You. That's right, all you sony faggots "buy a playstation fouuur".

See this, these are the type of people that play the Xbox One. Guys like me, men like me. Computer nerds are the type that play PS4. "eyy lets play knack, we're gonna play knack, hey chips n dip friday night knack party!!". Come on man you're gonna play Knack on friday night with chips and dip. Guys like me, we don't play games on a Friday night. We play games in the morning when we're supposed to be at work. That's what we do.

Then at night time, we go out. That's what we do.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:50 pm

I prefer these types of threads when you aren't as obvious (It makes for a fun debate in the comment section) Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:39 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Trying a little too hard there, Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Nice. Can't even refute anything I've said.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:56 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Let's do a little comparison of them. Xbox One's a beautiful machine, a white, sleek looking machine. The Playstation 4's a black, delapitated piece of garbage. I mean you'll come out with an elite one now and make it white, copycats. Add more harddrive, whatever man whatever. The first one's garbage keeps burning up. You'll come out with an elite one and it'll still burn up and then you'll all be complaining.

Don't appreciate your racism. At least SONY is making an active effort to ensure minorities are properly represented in consoles.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:59 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:27 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd play 'Knack' with you any day I love you
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:14 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd play 'Knack' with you any day I love you

We all would, lol, but you live way out in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:24 pm

@Angelus He doesn't live in the middle of nowhere. He lives in the land where everything tries to kill you. Where nightmares are a reality and reality is a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus He doesn't live in the middle of nowhere. He lives in the land where everything tries to kill you. Where nightmares are a reality and reality is a nightmare.

Which just happens to be an island in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:09 pm

yonny616 wrote:

I'm not Australian, you know. PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:53 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/15/are-forza-horizon-2-and-sunset-overdrive-coming-to-pc

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:27 pm

^ Honestly if half the X1 games are exclusives, no problem. But if most of them including franchises like Forza and Gears come to PC, then honestly it's gonna piss me off a bit and make me want to go back to PC. If only I could get used to the fucking keyboard and mouse and shit online, all the DRM and terrible optimization and...

Actually coming to think of it, there was a good reason why I made the move from PC to Xbox One.

Anyway I'm disappointed in you guys
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
^ Honestly if half the X1 games are exclusives, no problem. But if most of them including franchises like Forza and Gears come to PC, then honestly it's gonna piss me off a bit and make me want to go back to PC. If only I could get used to the fucking keyboard and mouse and shit online, all the DRM and terrible optimization and...

Actually coming to think of it, there was a good reason why I made the move from PC to Xbox One.

Anyway I'm disappointed in you guys

Don't worry, I bet we're more disappointed in you than you us.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:32 pm

I think I'm done with consoles I'm this close to selling my PS4. Or maybe I'll shoot it with an ACR and post a video to youtube. Gonna build a PC.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:16 am

^
could always buy an X1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
^
could always buy an X1

Why would he buy a downgraded PC that looks like a VHS player?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 pm

My brother has one. And it's not much better all it's fucking games are going to PC.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Stigma wrote:
My brother has one. And it's not much better all it's fucking games are going to PC.

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS ZS5J9BM
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Stigma wrote:

Just Ryse and Dead Rising 3.
Do you even want those games?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Stigma wrote:

And Titanfall, and probably a bunch of other games that will be released in the future.

@Mecha

Do you ever do anything besides posting images and videos? I wish this site had a fucking ignore function.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Stigma wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Stigma wrote:

And Titanfall, and probably a bunch of other games that will be released in the future.

@Mecha

Do you ever do anything besides posting images and videos? I wish this site had a fucking ignore function.
it does man, he's on my ignore list now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS   PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYSTATION 4 SUCKS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next