Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Arcana's Character Review Thread

Go down 
+7
TheJubJub5721
igame
Arnav
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
NoelX2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:29 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD TRF, I DIED! :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Arcana is my next character....

Looks...
He is a boss. He is white and not black or asian. Just take a look at this sexy B3AST!!
Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 Afdasa10

Moveset...
He has a lot of bossy names such as NoelX2 or ArcanaOfB3ast. He enjoys playing all kinds of games with the exception of gay games for TRF. People become soo jealous of him, that they make rumors about him, which is fake. One of which is the shmups shiat. He likes playing shmups as much as playing other genres. One jew decided that he was SOOOOOO SO SO SOOOOO BUTTHURT that he made a rumor that Arcana like to play little girls IRL cuz he played Deathsmiles one time (And never played it again). In a recent interview, he said that he played with the 17 year old. Oh and lets not forget that TRF wanted to play with the 11 year old.
And last but not least, the BOSSY REVIEWS!!!!!!!! They are epic and they are easily comparable to Fighters Generation. People are soo butthurt because of this. They say they're jealous.

Effectiveness....
He made everyone butthurt. He made some people queff such as TRF, Rambo, and ChubChub.

Overall....HE'S A BOSS. Lol ya'll butthurt.

Looks: 45678965432/5
Moveset: 895734985749/5
Effectiveness: ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!/5

Overall: 5894538950idk40983092180lol394830958405698430gjfkdjgfk/5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I like TRF's review better.....
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I like TRF's review better.....
Yeah....I know.
But mine is more factual and informative.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

TRF, I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD BEFORE!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU EXPOSED HIM!!!

Arcana's review is shite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:04 am

TRF wrote:
Today I'll be reviewing

Arcana

He also goes by the name Noel, NoelX2, and a variety of forgettable names on Xbox Republic. He is a total weeaboo who is black (though he'll deny it) but pretends to be Asian. He enjoys shmups featuring incredibly scantily-clad girls (we're talking elementary school) blowing things up in glorious side-scrolling fashion. He also enjoys making reviews of characters that no one reads in a last-ditch attempt to make himself stand out from the generic user on this forum.

Move set: Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 1415835522 out of 5

Looks: Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 193_blasian21 out of 5

Effectiveness in the series: "I forgot who I was even reviewing" out of 5

OVERALL SCORE: WHO THE FUCK CARES? Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 3111512328 . . . OUT OF 5

Someone give him a Platinum medal NAOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcana's Character Review Thread   Arcana's Character Review Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcana's Character Review Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3