Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nadal vs. Australia

Go down 
+5
Jack the Spectre
Dam_Noir
Hydell
ghost23
2Sugoi2Die
9 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Nadal vs. Australia StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Nadal vs. Australia Empty
PostSubject: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 am

*Sits on Rant Chair*
Nadal is the best tennis player of all time. Anytime an Australian is losing to Nadal, what does the commentators do? They just make lame excuses why Australia is losing and do a 10min report whenever Nadal makes a tiny error in his game. Channel Seven (Australian TV) hyped the sh!t out of Lleyton Hewitt like he is the next big Call of Duty title. He ain't even that good anymore. Which brings me to another thing... I notice anytime an Australian is playing Tennis, they get the Australian flag next to their name on the Full 1080p HD television. How come Nadal doesn't get the Spanish flag next to his name? Nadal deserves something better, Channel Seven should put 'A Biblical Beast' next to his name. That is all.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I don't see whats wrong with a country supporting their own players.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 am

Theres supporting your players then theres outright rabid and biased over optimism, England are guilty of this every fucking time the World Cup comes up aswell...we are subjected to a nationwide campaign of england hype. I live in scotland and we dont escape it even here, mars bars had the word mars removed and replaced with "believe"...should have been "behave" instead. I remember it was an obscure match like Croatia vs Iran or some shite and i swear all the commentators did was talk about England etc. Fucking mongs do your job.

I understand they are supporting their team because they won the world cup in 1966, but thats just it...they won it in NINETEEN SIXTY SIX. Time to stop living on past glories much? Also i do take pride in gloating about the nationality of the first team to play England in 1967 after they won the world cup.

Always good though when despite all this hype every 4 years England still always fail, especially the last one where they could not have hoped for a better group yet still somehow fucked up and crashed out in shame.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Theres supporting your players then theres outright rabid and biased over optimism, England are guilty of this every fucking time the World Cup comes up aswell...we are subjected to a nationwide campaign of england hype. I live in scotland and we dont escape it even here, mars bars had the word mars removed and replaced with "believe"...should have been "behave" instead. I remember it was an obscure match like Croatia vs Iran or some shite and i swear all the commentators did was talk about England etc. Fucking mongs do your job.

I understand they are supporting their team because they won the world cup in 1966, but thats just it...they won it in NINETEEN SIXTY SIX. Time to stop living on past glories much? Also i do take pride in gloating about the nationality of the first team to play England in 1967 after they won the world cup.

Always good though when despite all this hype every 4 years England still always fail, especially the last one where they could not have hoped for a better group yet still somehow fucked up and crashed out in shame.

Mate, You know i'm English and this endless media optimism with the England national football team is fucking annoying even fo me! We're just a second rate team that did an alright job the best part of half a century ago. Fuck knows how you must feel about it...

Doesn't help either when I think pretty much all of our players are fucking wankers aswell.

Alan Shearer summed up our chances at Euro 2012 the best. (Sorry about the video quality, only one I could find.)

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Nadal vs. Australia XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

I'm more of a Djokovic guy myself, even before he was ranked #1. Unfortunately I don't follow tennis as closely as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Mate, You know i'm English and this endless media optimism with the England national football team is fucking annoying even fo me! We're just a second rate team that did an alright job the best part of half a century ago. Fuck knows how you must feel about it...

Doesn't help either when I think pretty much all of our players are fucking wankers aswell.

Alan Shearer summed up our chances at Euro 2012 the best. (Sorry about the video quality, only one I could find.)
*snip*

It's Cappello's over reliance on the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Ferdinand (although he seems to be ousted), Barry etc. He should be giving the likes of Cleverley, Jones, Smalling, Johnson, Walker, Welbeck, etc a chance instead of relying on the big names.

In Joe Hart you lads probably have the best GK in the world and some smashing young players coming through. But just like aul'Trappatoni he seems stuck in his ways. Sticking to what he knows and not giving the young fellas a chance. At least I'll enjoy watching the Euros this year no matter how hard our group is ....... Nadal vs. Australia 2590470549

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Padders.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Stoney wrote:
It's Cappello's over reliance on the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Ferdinand (although he seems to be ousted), Barry etc. He should be giving the likes of Cleverley, Jones, Smalling, Johnson, Walker, Welbeck, etc a chance instead of relying on the big names.

In Joe Hart you lads probably have the best GK in the world and some smashing young players coming through. But just like aul'Trappatoni he seems stuck in his ways. Sticking to what he knows and not giving the young fellas a chance. At least I'll enjoy watching the Euros this year no matter how hard our group is ....... Nadal vs. Australia 2590470549

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Padders.

Speak of the devil, news just in!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16941457

The monotonous rambling of "Err... Rooney... Err... Attack... Er..." is over! I wonder who will come in as his replacement?

I agree that the new blood should be coming through and Joe Hart is a brilliant goalkeeper in all fairness and not on my afore mentioned wanker list.

I'm wishing the Irish all the best in the Euro's. You guys put on one the most memorable games I can remember.

On this day me and my brother were Irish, we wen't mental when Robbie Keane scored and gutted when it ended on penalties.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Nadal vs. Australia StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 pm

What is this? Bring back dead topic day?

@Stoney
It's all good lol.

Last edited by Padders on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nadal vs. Australia R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:01 pm

lol I thought this was new. Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Djokovic, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Novak Djokovic all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadal vs. Australia   Nadal vs. Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadal vs. Australia
Page 1 of 1