Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4

Go down 
+5
yonny616
NoelX2
Orc
Based Sonji
The_Biotic_God
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

And it looks incredible. Using Forza 4's graphics engine it looks so life like.

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 FM4_2010_AMG_Warthog_Gallery2_WM
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 pm

You can't race it, apparently....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

haha thats cool... as long as the series doesn't turn into a mariokart style game xD
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Mecha wrote:

Don't act stupid. It's right there. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Now I know you're just trolling. Your comments have been deleted. Please don't spam threads...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

LOOKS B3AST LIEK MEH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Lykos wrote:
haha thats cool... as long as the series doesn't turn into a mariokart style game xD

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it) you won't be able to drive it. I just find it great that they are modeling a warthog. I mean the amount of detail on it is just crazy.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

I heard Tun 10 doesn't use real Xbox 360 graphics and instead use the PC generated graphics.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Looks awesome. Can't wait to use Kinect autovista and jump into the turret.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it) you won't be able to drive it. I just find it great that they are modeling a warthog. I mean the amount of detail on it is just crazy.

Then whats the point? I think you should be able to drive it in non ranked races, or just quick races.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I heard Tun 10 doesn't use real Xbox 360 graphics and instead use the PC generated graphics.

Uh no it's being rendered by the Forza inhouse engine...which is only on 360. Turn10 even went in depth in their interviews explaining how they maximized the 360's shading abilities and their image based lighting tech.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Looks cool. Game still needs the Batmobile and the Mach 5.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Too bad you can't race it. Nothing touches the Batmobile, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

TRF wrote:

I email Turn10 on a daily basis about that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:

I email Turn10 on a daily basis about that.
My hero <3

I also wouldn't mind Speed Buggy or the car from Ghostbusters. Maybe a DeLorean as well. I would also lol at the thought of a Flinstones car in the game.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Then whats the point? I think you should be able to drive it in non ranked races, or just quick races.

You can look at it in Autovista. But it's not practical for them to make it drivable because Turn 10 want every car in the game to be authentic. I saw an interview with Dan Greenawalt and he said that they would have to redo the tyre physics and since they have no base to draw from (no real world warthog), it would take them a long time just to create the car. Not to mention the top speed of a warthog is 78 mph (Halopedian) so its not practical to race against other cars. I would rather Turn10 spend time making the actual core game.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:

You can look at it in Autovista. But it's not practical for them to make it drivable because Turn 10 want every car in the game to be authentic. I saw an interview with Dan Greenawalt and he said that they would have to redo the tyre physics and since they have no base to draw from (no real world warthog), it would take them a long time just to create the car. Not to mention the top speed of a warthog is 78 mph (Halopedian) so its not practical to race against other cars. I would rather Turn10 spend time making the actual core game.

Looking at it doesn't mean anything. I can go look at real life warthogs on fucking google. This is dumb to put it in just to look at.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Looking at it doesn't mean anything. I can go look at real life warthogs on fucking google. This is dumb to put it in just to look at.

It's just an easter egg. Plus it's the Halo 4 warthog which is brand new.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 am

^^

Looks exactly like the Halo 3 warthogs in the pic.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

I wouldn't have expected the warthog model to change in Halo 4 considering it takes place like right after Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 am

Alanski wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

I wouldn't have expected the warthog model to change in Halo 4 considering it takes place like right after Halo 3.

Ghost said it was the new Warthog Sad

Hopes = Crushed.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Either way, looking at it is dumb.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Ghost said it was the new Warthog Sad

Hopes = Crushed.

It'll be new in the sense there is about 400 times the polygons (800K vs 2K) meaning about 400 times the detail. There will be subtle details on the Forza 4 warthog that you simply couldn't notice in Halo 3/Reach. So in a way it's Turn10's vision as to how the Warthog would look in real life.

Like Ghost said it's just an easter egg so I don't see what all the bitching is about. If you were able to drive it then Forza 4 would have gotten backlash for not being realistic on the track which would then classify it as an arcade racer. Just enjoy the fact that the Warthog will look as close to real as it can get in a videogame.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Halo 3 warthog please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4   Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 Warthog going to be in Forza 4
Page 1 of 1