Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain America:Super Soldier Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Captain America:Super Soldier Review Empty
PostSubject: Captain America:Super Soldier Review   Captain America:Super Soldier Review I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

The Story
the story is set in ww2..
from what ive read this is after the movie
captain america has to enter zola's castle to stop his evil plans along with some turns
like saving POWs,destroying tanks,bridges,stuff like that
the story isn't anything interesting
the good thing is that captain america is voiced by chris evans
the dude that play cap in the movie,all in all the story is nothing special
there are some bosses to fight like madame hydra,zola,iron cross but the biggest dissapointment was that
you can't fight red skull (my favorite marvel super villain of all time)
there isn't any big epic moments
its a standard story that feels more like a cartoon episode or a comic book rather than a epic story like arkham asylum
all in all the story is decent
its not bad just very standard

so for the story

The Graphics
the graphics are the weakest part of the game but they are not bad or horrible
the enviroments look really plastic
the buildings are bland and the character models are pretty decent
the art design for some enemies is pretty cool and some locations have impressive art design
but its not really special.there are some good lightning effects while fighting inside places but other than that
the graphics are borderline okay

so for the graphics

The Gameplay
now this is the most important thing about movie tie-in games
the graphics and the story aren't bad but the gameplay either destroys everything or it succeeds
well the gameplay is actually pretty good
the fighting is a lot like batman arkham asylum but it never has the big power that arkham's combat had
there are some cool moves that captain america can pull of but they are not as epic as batman
there is some linear platforming and there is some semi-open world areas to collect stuff to upgrade captain america's abilities
i really hate searching for collectibles but this was really worth it
you unlock baron zemo's diaries plus getting exp to unlock new stuff and also unlocking other cool stuff like artwork etc..
there's also sections that you can use the enemy's weapon to destroy other enemies and there's also these kind of rocket launcher turrets
that you can use to blow shit up
all in all the gameplay isn't anything mindblowing but it gets the job done where other movie games haven't

so for the gameplay

Fun Factor
i really enjoyed captain america
its one of the best games i played this summer because there weren't any big games except infamous 2
it isn't anything special but i really enjoyed the game
nice action,turret sections,the comicy story,seeing red skull in a video game is pretty cool but i was dissapointed you can't fight him
all in all this game is good
if you are a captain america fan
you should rent this game
i had fun and its not 4 hours long like other movie games
its actually around 7-8 hours which was lengthy for a movie tie in game,much better than thor
thor was crap..i hated it even more than coj the cartel

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:CAPTAIN AMERICA SUPER SOLDIER GETS A..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain America:Super Soldier Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America:Super Soldier Review   Captain America:Super Soldier Review I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 pm

I heard it was very good considering its more of a cash in movie game.
Back to top Go down

Captain America:Super Soldier Review
Page 1 of 1