Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War? Empty
PostSubject: Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War?   Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:59 am

Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War? Ant-ma10

Quote :
We may know the majority of who's in Captain America: Civil War, which started filming earlier this week, but there are a few superhero appearances that have yet to be confirmed. One of them being Paul Rudd as Scott Lang, who will debut in Ant-Man later this summer, and is rumored to take on the Giant Man form in Civil War. The actor was attending CinemaCon when someone asked if he'll return as Ant-Man in the 2016 Marvel threequel. "Um...I don’t know," he replied with a smirk, similar to when he initially denied being cast as the size-shifting superhero. As for an appearance in the two-part Avengers: Infinity War, Paul Rudd said, "I'm trying really hard to make my case for it."

Meanwhile, another star of the  Marvel Cinematic Universe who is said to make an appearance in Captain America: Civil War, but has played coy about it, is Jeremy Renner. However, the Avengers: Age of Ultron standout has finally admitted to Clint Barton aka Hawkeye's inclusion during an interview with Uproxx sometime last week. "They start shooting soon, [and] I start toward the beginning of it," Renner revealed. "That’s going to be a giant movie, Civil War, man." About the many heroes involved, he said, "It's Kind of [like an Avengers film], yeah. A little bit. A little bit."

If Ant-Man really does appear in Captain America: Civil War, perhaps we'll finally get see that super-cool team-up with Hawkeye where the archer gives the pint-sized hero a ride on one of his shooting arrows (as pictured above). Anyhow, check below for the full Q&A with Paul Rudd, where you can see how he responds to questions of Ant-Man's future appearances among other things.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down

Ant-Man to appear in Captain America: Civil War?
Page 1 of 1