Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head Empty
PostSubject: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Have you ever had a song you really hated but the song was so stuck in your head that you came back to the song EVERY FUCKING TIME BECAUSE IT GOT STUCK IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD?

If so then post them here. Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head 2505020059

SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU TRF. This has to be the worst rap song i've ever heard if you can call this shit rap. AND I LISTENED TO THIS 3 TIMES TODAY

SERIOUSLY WTF HAS IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE? IS THIS EVEN FUCKING MUSIC? WHY DOES IT TORTURE ME WITH BEING STUCK IN MY HEAD.

:fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

-insert obligatory post about Friday-
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Right now it's "I'm On Everything" by Bad Meets Evil feat. Mike Epps.

The lyrics are weak, the chorus is annoying, and the beat is vomit-inducing . . . but I can't stop listening. I gave this song a 1/5 in my review of the album, but damn it's growing on me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm

On My Level by Wiz Khalifa

Fucking annoying song about drugs and shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

I hear this shit all over the my lil pony tf2 servers...its fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

You can't deny that the chorus stays in yor head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head   Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music that you really HATE but gets stuck in your head
Page 1 of 1