Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game

Go down 
+2
igame
Jack the Spectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game Empty
PostSubject: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Quote :
Developer Naughty Dog, the studio behind the Uncharted series, has hinted at a Jak and Daxter game for the PlayStation 3.

During an interview with GamerInformer, Naughty Dog co-president, Evan Wells, said on another Jak and Daxter game:

What I hear a lot recently [from fans] is to make another Jak & Daxter game. My answer always is we’d love to do it, there’s a lot of love for the franchise and it has a special place in our hearts for sure, but we’re sort of heads down, working on one game at a time now and are focusing on Uncharted, but we’d love to go back to it at some point.

The Jak & Daxter series, exclusive to the PlayStation franchise, has been a fan favorite for years ever since its introduction last generation on the PlayStation 2. To see developer Naughty Dog thinking about continuing the iconic franchise, it’s great to see the studio focusing on fan’s requests.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:23 pm

They've been saying that for years.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Don't seem like much of a hint to me
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Not a hint, but a confirmation that they will make one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 am

I hope so Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Hopefully not another racing Jak & Daxter game.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Jak 1 was EPIC!!!!!
Jak 2 and 3 are okay. Not my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 am

Jak 2 and 3 was awesome, but yea, I agree, 1 was the absolute best. The whole worlds were just beautiful, art work was amazing, and all the ecos were playable. Gosh this makes me want to take out my PS2 and play Jak 1 all over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 am

Teckno wrote:
Jak 2 and 3 was awesome, but yea, I agree, 1 was the absolute best. The whole worlds were just beautiful, art work was amazing, and all the ecos were playable. Gosh this makes me want to take out my PS2 and play Jak 1 all over again.
IDK what happened to my copy of Jak 1. I seriously want to play it again.
But my PS2 is broken and my dad shipped it to the Salvation Army (I have no idea why).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game   Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty dog hints at new jak and daxter game
Page 1 of 1