Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"

Go down 
+4
ghost23
The Enkindler
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 pm

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/11/04/naughty-dog-hiring-for-third-person-action-game/

PS4 anyone?

I mean, this late into the gen, and we're probably not getting another Uncharted game on the PS3.

It could also be a new Jak & Daxter game, which hopefully, it will be Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  2505020059
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Either Jak and Daxter

Or striking while the irons hot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Jak 4 or GTFO
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

If it's another Uncharted game, I'll kill them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm

There's no way that its not Uncharted. Based on the success of the last 3, Sony will force them to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am

Hopefully, it's an Uncharted racing game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:48 am

ghost23 wrote:
There's no way that its not Uncharted. Based on the success of the last 3, Sony will force them to continue it.
Sony has published risky titles like Heavy Rain, so I doubt Sony will force them to. After all, they're not Microsoft. Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:23 am

ghost23 wrote:

The Jak and Crash series were extremely successful, Sony didn't force Naughty Dog to continue them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Sony has published risky titles like Heavy Rain, so I doubt Sony will force them to. After all, they're not Microsoft. Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  725796345

Sony are in the business of forcing their developers to do things. They forced Quantic Dream to scrap their DLC ideas for Heavy Rain and instead work on useless Move support that no one used. I for one would have bought all the DLC for Heavy Rain if it wasn't for Sony.

Teckno wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

The Jak and Crash series were extremely successful, Sony didn't force Naughty Dog to continue them.

Maybe, but I would say that none of their previous games really hit the critical acclaim that Uncharted did. Uncharted cemented Naughty Dog as one of the best developers in the industry where their previous franchises had their ups and downs.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:24 pm

^^

ND said Jak 4 would eventually come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"    Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog Hiring for "Third person action game"
Page 1 of 1