Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?

Go down 
+5
RamboOnRedBull
Franko
Blixtstorm
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 am

Quote :
The report claims that production on the machine will begin at the end of the year for a 2012 launch from Foxconn and Pegatron Technology.

It also cites a shipment number of 20 million units for the launch.

It follows several reports in the last couple of weeks of a E3 2012 unveil for the next Xbox, with Nintendo also prepping Wii U for a release next year.

Kotaku had previously reported a 2014 launch at the latest for both the new Sony and MS machines, or 2013 at the earliest if shoved.

Recently, however, SCEA boss Jack Tretton seemed to dismiss any talk of a next-gen PlayStation arriving soon.

“What we’ve seen from the competition is trying to add features that already exist in PlayStation 3. … I wouldn’t look for any discussion of a next generation PlayStation for quite some time,” he said.

Here’s the salt. There’s plenty of it.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 pm

It's probably an updated Playstation Eye. I'm surprised about a 2012 launch? Just a month ago they said they weren't really that worried about next gen.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Nothing is safe from money hungry "whores". I want the motion gaming "gimmick" to die.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeahhhh More shit that i wont buy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

YAY! PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? 2505020059

Bring on the next-gen bitches!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Hoorah. The death of Motion controls is coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

Stature : 3
London, England

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Probably a new accessory. I'm in no rush for next gen: Wii U=Holiday 2012, Xbox 3=Holiday 2013, PlayStation 4=Spring 2014.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I just want to play with a controller dammit.

JosefK wrote:
Probably a new accessory. I'm in no rush for next gen: Wii U=Holiday 2012, Xbox 3=Holiday 2013, PlayStation 4=Spring 2014.
I'm surprised that you said Xbox 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 am

I just love how sony trashtalks a product before they use it themself. (not saying that they are ripping off or something just saying that they quickly want the same market)

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I just love how sony trashtalks a product before they use it themself. (not saying that they are ripping off or something just saying that they quickly want the same market)

HOLY SHIT. YOU MEAN LIKE ANY COMPANY EVER?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

I barely see nintendo or microsoft trashtalking like sony does.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

I barely see nintendo or microsoft trashtalking like sony does.

I'm talking about the using of another's product PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?   PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 to feature Kinect-like motion support, 2012 launch mentioned?
Page 1 of 1