Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment

Go down 
+5
RamboOnRedBull
igame
yonny616
Stigma
Dam_Noir
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 am

Sony Computer Entertainment announced this morning that long-serving President Kazuo Hirai, who has been Group CEO since April 2007, is moving up to Chairman, and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe boss Andrew House is taking his place as global President.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1179583p1.html

All in all, it's good to see a bit more of a western gaming ethic coming to a traditional Japanese brand.

Even better that he's English.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 am

Never even heard of this guy before.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Never even heard of this guy before.

I hadn't either, but i've found out he's been with Sony since 1990 and he has been heavily involved with the PS brand since it's inception.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

When I first saw this I thought they replaced Jack Tretton. Razz
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

I want the father of Playstation back, there was something i liked about the guy.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaacer! Razz
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

599 US dollars!
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Ken Kutaragi was boss. Sony shouldn't have let him go,

whos gonna announce PS4 now?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

We are all going to miss Kaz Hirai. He made E3 a blast.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 am

Alanski wrote:
We are all going to miss Kaz Hirai. He made E3 a blast.

Kaz hasn't gone, he's been moved up to posistion of Chairman. Although I doubt he will giving as many speeches or announcements in the future.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I WANT KENNNN.. NOW!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Big fucking deal?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Big fucking deal?

Dude this guy's English, that's a big deal to Dam, if it had been Jack Trenton instead he would be raging all over Sony forums. Then he'd have to resort to Nintendo because MS and Sony would both be run by Americans. He couldn't even resort to Steam.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Big fucking deal?

Dude this guy's English, that's a big deal to Dam, if it had been Jack Trenton instead he would be raging all over Sony forums. Then he'd have to resort to Nintendo because MS and Sony would both be run by Americans. He couldn't even resort to Steam.

Haha, I love to see some evidence to back up that presumption... The truth is the Americans would be more in touch with the European market than the Japanese.

I'm really starting to get the feeling your jelly of your colonial masters with these kind of posts now.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Congrats to him! England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment 2505020059
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment   England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England's Andrew House Named New President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment
Page 1 of 1