Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features

Go down 
+8
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

UMAD RAMBO?

LOL! That's meant as a compliment, dumbass Razz

Read the description of the video "The BETA is pretty bad ass"

UMAD TOXIC?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 pm

The UC2 Beta was still the best version of Uncharted multiplayer Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 725796345

Minus the long wait times for lobbies.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Is the beta free?

EDIT: I meant available to everyone? Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Stoney wrote:
Is the beta free?

EDIT: I meant available to everyone? Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 1443829230

Lololol. But yeah, since everyone has a month free of PS+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2