Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features

Go down 
+8
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

I sort of agree, I absolutely HATE that there's a sprint button.
http://moviestinger.com/uncharted-3s-multiplayer-beta-community-split-over-new-features/
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

The sprint button doesn't bother me at all. I welcome all of these new additions, but it would be cool if ND implemented some sort of classic mode much like Bungie did in Halo: Reach.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 am

The sprint button doesn't bother me at all. I welcome all of these new additions, but it would be cool if ND implemented some sort of classic mode much like Bungie did in Halo: Reach.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:26 am

Alanski wrote:

That sounds awfully familiar . . .
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 am

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

LOL.

I like all the additions. The only complaint is the lag and hit detection. It should take less bullets to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 am

I hate the sprint button because it doesn't feel like a Uncharted game.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 am

I hate the sprint button because it doesn't feel like a Uncharted game. (You're an inspiration ,Yonny!)

Not only that but it's very short, feels wacky, and the L3 as the button to do it? Kidding me right? (BTW, that's what she said bitches)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

Not only that but it's very short, feels wacky, and the L3 as the button to do it? Kidding me right? (BTW, that's what she said bitches)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

LOL.

I like all the additions. The only complaint is the lag and hit detection. It should take less bullets to kill someone.

Oh, so you are one of those frag head n00bs that cause ND to ruin UC2 MP after 1.04?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm being serious, it feels like they're aiming for the CoD crowd and they're going to fuck it up. Just like they did with Killzone 3 and SoCoD 4.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I'm being serious, it feels like they're aiming for the CoD crowd and they're going to fuck it up. Just like they did with Killzone 3 and SoCoD 4.

K3 is 10 times better than K2 so Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  1443829230 at that.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Teckno wrote:
I hate the sprint button because it doesn't feel like a Uncharted game. (You're an inspiration ,Yonny!)

You hate the traditional sprint button mapping in most games ever?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 pm

I think they should keep the Sprint button, but place it so you need to hold down X to run instead of L3.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
I think they should keep the Sprint button, but place it so you need to hold down X to run instead of L3.

HELL NO! how would you jump and hop over objects other wise? it would be like Gears of War Controls. and I Hate gears controls.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm

chobo500 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

HELL NO! how would you jump and hop over objects other wise? it would be like Gears of War Controls. and I Hate gears controls.

You jump by PRESSING X, not HOLDING it DOWN.

Besides, it would fit into the gameplay too, as long as you would give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Sounds like ppl bitching just to bitch... It feels like UC2 but with massive upgrades... You don't have to sprint btw Neutral The maps aren't enormous, you can go ahead and jog the whole way... I did, took me a couple of matches to find that sprint was in the game lol...

What I can't stand s putting rockets at some dude's feet and not getting a kill for it. Then to turn around and get 2 pieced by some rockets right back at me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Besides, it would fit into the gameplay too, as long as you would give it a chance.

tried it in Gears, and I hated it.

i would place the sprint button on L2 a la Dead Space.

Grenades could instead be handled like they were in UDF.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 pm

chobo500 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

tried it in Gears, and I hated it.

i would place the sprint button on L2 a la Dead Space.

Grenades could instead be handled like they were in UDF.

It works well in gears. =/ The "A" button is the master movement button.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh wow I was exited when I first saw the option for a second player so I tried it with my brother.

WTFAREYOUFUCKINGSERIOUS?

A giant symbol of an emblem takes up a third of your screen.
:what:
WTF this is you're going to add a new feature then at least don't half ass it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Oh wow I was exited when I first saw the option for a second player so I tried it with my brother.

WTFAREYOUFUCKINGSERIOUS?

A giant symbol of an emblem takes up a third of your screen.
Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  1695130124
WTF this is you're going to add a new feature then at least don't half ass it.
I hate it when developers do that. The Call of Duty games and Killzone 3 do it as well. I call it "shitscreen"
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

K3 is 10 times better than K2 so Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  1443829230 at that.
No Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  1443829230 at you. KZ3 sucked in every aspect compared to KZ2, it also felt like they took away features and added some crappy match making system. Also crappy balancing issues that haven't been addressed, I swear in every match i enter there is one team with 2 people and the other has 5. Like WTF!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 am

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

No Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  1443829230 at you. KZ3 sucked in every aspect compared to KZ2, it also felt like they took away features and added some crappy match making system. Also crappy balancing issues that haven't been addressed, I swear in every match i enter there is one team with 2 people and the other has 5. Like WTF!

At least in K3 there's actually people online Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

At least in K3 there's actually people online Razz
It's the same amount of people, and most people in KZ3 are camping the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 pm

UMAD RAMBO?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features    Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3's Multiplayer Beta Community Split Over New Features
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next