Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. Empty
PostSubject: Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.   Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Well Hello!
i am the great might arkay and i command you to at least look at this review for longer than 10 secs
i am reviewing Mortal Kombat 2011 or 9
well the lets get it started!!...in here!!... lets get it sta...

Description:
Mortal Kombat 2011 is the 9th game in the MK fighting games (counting with MK VS. DCU) .
but the ... lets see... the 11th overall Mk game i think... (not counting special versions like mk trilogy and unchained.)
MK 9 is a fighting game and if you didn't know i will go rage face!

Story: (contains some spoilers so sorry!)
mk 9 takes place in before.. but still after armageddon (the last mk game in the MKU ONLY!!)
well in the beggining of the game when you play story mode you will se that almost every kombatant in MK lies dead and decapitated or crushed well it's a mess really...
but at the top of Blaze's pyramid Dark Raiden and Shao kahn fights.
shao kahn had defeated blaze and becomes immortal... like really immortal this time!
and he beats the living crap out of raiden but before raiden gets killed he sends a message ''he must win'' to himself in the past right before he gets smashed in the head with a frickin war sledge hammer.
thus opening another timeline.
the good raiden receives the message and the game begins so to speak.
the game starts at MK 1 and goes from 1 to 3.
raiden misunderstand the message and

SUPER MEGA ULTRA OMG BALLKICKIN SPOILER!:
Spoiler:
10/10 then again mk is like the only fighting game with a story

Gameplay:
Attacks:
they have really succeed here every char has diffrent moves than the other and uses other specials and such.
specials are more than fire balls and super ultra kicks now you can maake them enhance with the power of the super meter when this meter is full you can preform an X-ray which i love it is really powerful so to speak.
there are of course fatalities in this game which alla are brutal as fuck this time which i think is the best thing ever Razz
kombatants: i think there is... 27 30 with the unplayables and 34 with all the dlc that is coming this summer.
Replaying?: you can replay all the time in arcade ladder and story mode
modes: test your might, luck, sight and strike and ofcourse the original fighting Razz
9/10

Graphics:
well they are allright the animations doesnt lag and it looks real enough.
8/10

Thoughts:
i think they could have made some fatalities and x-rays better but i think it is awesome anyway Razz

overall game score to me 10/10
but i would say 9/10 otherwise.

brutal moves are brutal

thank you for your time.

hugs and kisses
sincerely Arkay
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.   Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm

ARKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE WITH THE REVIEW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.   Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 am

Some spelling errors, nothing to bad compared to Pein's reviews. They are just a big block of text. But you lost the parenthesis on the title.

I think overall you did a decent review. I bit too nice on the scores if I'm honest.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.   Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

I'll need to pick this up sometime. I got hooked on the demo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.   Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal kombat ( Arkay ''xplosi'' Review.
Page 1 of 1