Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! Empty
PostSubject: CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!   CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 5:28 pm

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! 13517810

Quote :
Some fans are already pretty mad at Zack Snyder for some of the decisions he made in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but now he's going to have Jimmy Olsen devotees coming after him! You see, the photographer (played by Michael Cassidy) who is promptly killed off after being outed as a CIA agent in the opening few minutes of the movie is in fact Jimmy, and Snyder has explained to Entertainment Weekly why he decided to kill the character off. "We just did it as this little aside because we had been tracking where we thought the movies were gonna go, and we don’t have room for Jimmy Olsen in our big pantheon of characters, but we can have fun with him, right?" 

Apparently, the upcoming Ultimate Edition will shed some light on the character and unlike the theatrical version of Batman v Superman, he'll identify himself. "He comes up to her and he goes, ‘Lois Lane, I’m Jimmy Olsen, photographer, obviously … You know, I’ve been assigned to you for this mission.’ But it turns out that Jimmy Olsen is a spook for the CIA." A waste of the character or a fun way to include him in Batman v Superman? I'll let you decide that, but it turns out that Snyder originally envisioned Jesse Eisenberg in this cameo role. "I thought, if it were Jesse Eisenberg and he got out and he goes, ‘I’m Jimmy Olsen,’ you’d be like, oh my God, we’re gonna have Jimmy Olsen in the whole movie, right?’ And then if he got shot, you’d just be like, ‘What!? You can’t do that.’" After meeting the actor and pitching him this admittedly awesome sounding idea, it was then that he suddenly made the decision to instead offer him the role of Lex Luthor. 

However, was fan-favourite choice Bryan Cranston ever really considered? "We talked about the usual suspects that you would imagine; any actor who has been bald, probably,. Bryan Cranston would have been great, right? And by the way, he’s an amazing actor. Can you imagine how different the movie would be?" A very different movie indeed! What do you guys think? Let us know your thoughts below.

Source: Comic Book Movie

Okay, Zack Snyder has gone crazy.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!   CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm sure if they told Eisenberg to not say anything about the role he probably wouldn't have. Honestly, Eisenberg would have been a good fit for Olsen, even if I liked him as Luthor.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!   CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!   CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: ZACK SNYDER KILLED OFF JIMMY OLSEN!
Page 1 of 1