Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR

Go down 
+20
Pein
Blixtstorm
Archduke
Fenrir
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Dam_Noir
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
BioDemon
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Mugen
ghost23
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
Hydell
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR   Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lol the only reason uncharted 2 won GOTY was becasue it had no competition besides assassins creed 2 and batman AA. Skyrim will dominate.
True. 2009 was a bad year of games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR   Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
JosefK wrote:
I'm about 6 hours into L.A. Noire and hands down GOTY so far. Haven't picked up Infamous 2 yet. Overall Uncharted 3 will obviously win.

What's so obvious about it? I think Skyrim seems like the more obvious choice.

There is no obvious choice because both games are still months out from release and no one from the public has really got to touch it yet. I don't understand how people can give Uncharted 3 or Skyrim GOTY when they have never played it.

We call that a prediction I love you

I know you are making a prediction, but the first guy, saying that Uncharted 3 will obviously win, is not a prediction.

That is true. Because from what I have seen, Uncharted 3 doesn't have a high chance in my book.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR   Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Arcana wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lol the only reason uncharted 2 won GOTY was becasue it had no competition besides assassins creed 2 and batman AA. Skyrim will dominate.
True. 2009 was a bad year of games.

For you maybe, i picked up a lot of games that year, and back then i only had one system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR   Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 2011 GOTY SO FAR
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3