Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread VYmeU4S
Quote :
About DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: In the year 2166, the immortal villain Vandal Savage is on the verge of his final victory – total chaos and the utter destruction of humanity. As the world crumbles, the Time Master Rip Hunter takes matters into his own hands; he travels 150 years into the past to assemble a carefully selected team of heroes and rogues, who together will be… Legends.
This a discussion thread for the DC's Legends of Tomorrow! Discuss news, episodes, and all that other stuff here. If you can't watch live on the CW, the CW website (link below) and app also have the episode the day after they air.
http://cwtv.com/shows/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/

So DC's Legends of Tomorrow's pilot part one premiered last week, getting solid ratings, and part two is coming this week. So this show should have had a two hour premiere instead of splitting the pilot because the first part is exposition filled and not all that great. Here's hoping part two is better.

Last edited by yonny616 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Yeah, I heard it wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
I do like how they address the fans jokes about how he could have picked any other heroes or villains and he chose these. lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:13 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I do like how they address the fans jokes about how he could have picked any other heroes or villains and he chose these. lol

Because the actual Justice League are too busy fight Darkseid? lol!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

No. He basically picked them because they're all a bunch of nobodies and if they died they wouldn't affect the timeline at all.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

No. He basically picked them because they're all a bunch of nobodies and if they died they wouldn't affect the timeline at all.

That was actually a kinda clever idea.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It actually really is, if only the rest of the episode was just as clever. Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:49 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

It actually really is, if only the rest of the episode was just as clever. Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread 725796345

Can't be worse than Agents of SHIELD.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:44 pm

So part two of the pilot was a lot better than part one, but there's still much for improvement. Also holy shit they killed Hawkman in episode two, which is technically still the fucking pilot! DSP2

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 pm

WTF!?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
WTF!?
I know right! I'm sure they'll do some shit since he's reincarnated and stuff.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm

So ummm this show's overall just okay, but the whole Heatwave and Captain Cold stuff has been damn good. Got me with the feels last week. Also Atom bought to smash Hawkgirl. Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread 2505020059

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1