Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Record of Agarest War review

Go down 
+2
Stigma
NoelX2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Record of Agarest War review Empty
PostSubject: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Graphics : It has a 2D art style and it looks fine. The map screen looks fine but the in-game battle backgrounds look unappealng. But the artwork looks great!
It gets a 6

Sound : The music fits in with the environments. The battle music is a lil repetitive. And there is no English dub.
It gets a 7.5

Gameplay : Its a strategy role playing game or SRPG for short. Its typical for the sub-genre but Soul Breeding is cool. You can make a baby with a girl party member so he can be the next hero of the next generation.
It gets an 8.6

UPDATE : Fuck it. I'm just gonna end it.

Overall : 7.7

Last edited by ArcanaOfB3ast on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Holy shit this is the best review I've ever read. Very professional and full of depth. You've made me want to run out and buy this game, kudos to you sir. Record of Agarest War review 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey atleast its not a TL;DR review. Record of Agarest War review 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Tbh this is better than a lot of complete reviews I've read.
You see, you used correct punctuation and standard grammar. Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Record of Agarest War review XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

ur graemr iz gud
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 am

Lol wow.
I'll finish it tonight. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Best review evar. Makes IGN looks like idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

You should apply for a job in a gaming magazine or website, you'd be a hit . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War review   Record of Agarest War review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Record of Agarest War review
Page 1 of 1