Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment   Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Our Rapture HMD (Head Mounted Display) is designed to provide guests of THE VOID with the most believable virtual reality experience possible, exceeding that of similar VR devices expected to reach the home market later this year.  
Quote :

• Dual High-Density Curved OLED Displays (1080P per-eye beginning resolution)
  • Quantum Dots (nearly doubling perceived resolution & color range)
  • Custom Optics (our own proprietary lens-in-lens design)
  • High-Quality THX Headphones (featuring in-game binaural sound design)
  • Super-Gain Inline Microphones (for in-game communications)
  • Proprietary Global & Head Tracking Sensors (running at 120HZ providing   sub-millimeter accuracy).

In addition, to continue to provide the most immersive experience possible, research and development on our Rapture HMD will always be advancing.

This isn't meant to be an actual "gaming" thing, but I don't know where else to put it (That's what she said.)

Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment   Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment Shut_u10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment   Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Okay, it's been confirmed by now. The VOID will last up to 30 minutes MAX and cost around 35 dollars per ticket.

They also said that it'll be used to explore environments and not have any story or character based things in it. It's essentially an exploration game in VR.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment   Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm

I would love to enter that void. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment   Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter THE VOID - GROUNDBREAKING Entertainment
Page 1 of 1