Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?

Go down 
+10
Pein
Pizzy3C
Hydell
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
Chobo
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
Zombie
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  Empty
PostSubject: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:26 pm

BioDemon told me to.
:alone:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

First Warning.

Next offense: 1 week ban.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Alanski wrote:
First Warning.

Sorry, BioDemon told me to.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Actually I just didn't want the other thread going off topic. But anyway, that won't happen, mw3 is going to be using the same old trash engine as mw2, reskin the weapons and make some new maps and go ahead and add a 4 hour campaign and there is the upgrade from mw2, pretty pathetic. Not to mention Raven (lol) is handling the multiplayer so I'm expecting it to be worse the usual. On the other hand we have BF3 with a brand new engine, amazing graphics new vehicles and a much higher player count and a longer dev time. I think the probability of mw3 being of higher quality then BF3 is 0%-1% if that.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Zombie wrote:
Alanski wrote:
First Warning.

Sorry!?!? Is that all you have to fucking say.

To even IMPLY that MW3 has a shot IN HELL in being remotely better than BF3 should constitute a permaban.

You are going to have to do some serious ass kissing until you get back my acknowledgement that you are even human at all. Now go fucking sit and the corner and think about what you said for a good couple of days you cunt!
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Alanski wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Alanski wrote:
First Warning.

To even IMPLY that MW3 has a shot IN HELL in being remotely better than BF3 should constitute a permaban.

You are going to have to do some serious ass kissing until you get back my acknowledgement that you are even human at all. Now go fucking sit and the corner and think about what you said for a good couple of days you cunt!
I loled.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Alanski wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Alanski wrote:
First Warning.

😢 Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Zombie wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Alanski wrote:
First Warning.

😢 Sad

Yea keep crying. Go run to your mother/sister, you incest freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

if that happens, the world will explode.

@ alan

that's cold man.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:17 pm

chobo500 wrote:
if that happens, the world will explode.

@ alan

that's cold man.

1st warning

Offense: Sympathizing with the cuntbag.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:17 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:29 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
What happened?

Satan's cry for help. That's what!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Alanski wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
What happened?

lol...was the TC's post always like that or was it edited?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol Alan Razz But no. It won't happen.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alanski wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
What happened?

lol...was the TC's post always like that or was it edited?

TC as in OP? No I didn't edit anything.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm

alan, if you hate this thread so much, just lock it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:24 pm

You know, COD games are actually pretty good online...for the first month. Then everyone figures out the cheapest classes and best camping spots and the whole game turns to shit.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:30 pm

chobo500 wrote:
alan, if you hate this thread so much, just lock it.

It was a joke...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:49 am

IF that would happen. Which won't then battlefield 3 would really suck considering it will be worse then fucking call of duty. But like i already said it won't. It just won't dammit. What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  21888
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:25 am

It's about as likely as the world ending last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:33 am

I'm gonna make some predictions based on history.

MW3 will be praised to the fucking stars by reviewers getting something like 95 because its the usual zomg the russians haz nooks bullshit story with over the top explosions and set pieces with slow mo moments thrown in, basically Duty Calls which is rather sad.

The online will also be praised to hell because once again the reviewers will get the game early and rush out their review, only once the public gets the game will all the server issues, lag, bugs, glitches and tons of other crap be noticed. A patch will no doubt be announced by some twat on twitter that will take weeks to arrive and it will no doubt fix a few issues while totally ignoring some other ones.

A few weeks to a month into the games release people will have figured out a devastating perk combo like Marathon Lightweight Commando or One-Man-Army Danger-Close was in MW2 and the endless complaint threads on cod forums will start to pile up. Pretty soon everyone who was uber hyped for the game and bought the overly expensive prestige edition (that will no doubt come with some cheap plastic made in taiwan bullshit) will start making videos saying how much MW3 sucks, hell we might even get a video of them breaking the game...yet they will continue to play the game despite its massive flaws.

This is also the stage where youtube will be bombarded with MW3 videos of people getting kills with the innevitable "1337" weapon like the throwing knife or tomahawk, and als the stage where the mw3 commentary videos will be unavoidable. Machinima Respawns directors will also be churning out the usual crap of them playing the game and speaking about shit nobody cares about, yet all the 12 year olds will be mesmorised by how great they are at the game despite it being the easiest shooter in history to play. FPS russia will also profit around this time with videos of him shooting the guns from the game in real life at targets that cant shoot back...hardcore dude.....hard...core...

A few months later down the line we will get a trailer for the first of no doubt several DLC packs which will probably have a couple of MW2 maps with a few re-coloured bushes and an added car husk, which will then be titled "re-mastered". It will also have maximum 2 new maps which would probably have fit on the disc to begin with but they cut it out so they could rape your wallet later on as this DLC pack will cost about a third of a brand new fucking game.

Meanwhile an awesome game called Battlefield 3 gets released using a brand new engine which is relatively bug-free due to something called BETA TESTING, phenominal sound meaning the weapons dont sound like toys. Much larger maps, way superior visuals and physics, more diverse gameplay and generally a more polished game. And it will probably score a mid 80.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:39 am

^^^
Reaper just told the biggest fact in life
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:30 am

Battlefield sucks so... Toss up?

Uncharted Multiplayer>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:14 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Battlefield sucks so... Toss up?

Uncharted Multiplayer>
What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  3fd8a_6401703g69
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:54 am

battlefield has always been better than call of duty...its the brutal truth..while mw3 will be a great game..( im very interested about the story) the survival thing and the spec ops thing not so much while the online is probably going to be the same thing
and no bf3 has a new engine,better storyline,probably better graphics and what's more important is that bf3 will have better MULTIPLAYER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next