Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ps3 has no... voice support

Go down 
+3
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Ps3 has no... voice support Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am

http://kotaku.com/5810138/mass-effect-3s-new-voice-commands-are-xbox-360+only-and-heres-why

Weird but fair play.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ps3 has no... voice support R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 am

WHAT!? NO VOICE SUPPORT!? WHATEVER SHELL I DO!?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am

make a petition!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ps3 has no... voice support R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 am

Lykos wrote:
make a petition!!!

Great idea! Ps3 has no... voice support 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 am

I was going to get it on the 360 either way. Hopefully by then I'll have Kinect.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I understand why, kinect is doing the voice recognition processing and they don't want to waste time writing code for the actual game engine to do it. I think this is an awesome feature, and one of the reasons I'm getting Kinect is because it seems core games are going to start implementing it more, regardless if it's a small (ME3) or large (GR) implementation.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Whatever, I'm still getting this for my PC as I have my perfect save game there, all I have to do is kill that racist bitch Ashley on my other save game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

what about european do they have this feature ??
I doubt that eye roll
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
I understand why, kinect is doing the voice recognition processing and they don't want to waste time writing code for the actual game engine to do it. I think this is an awesome feature, and one of the reasons I'm getting Kinect is because it seems core games are going to start implementing it more, regardless if it's a small (ME3) or large (GR) implementation.

Yeah. It's not a big deal not to have it but it will just add to the immersion aspect of the game, that is a good reason to get it on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:

Yeah. It's not a big deal not to have it but it will just add to the immersion aspect of the game, that is a good reason to get it on Xbox.

MS probably approached Bioware and asked them to put this in the game in order to continue to promote the Xbox 360 as being the "definitive" platform to play the Mass Effect series.

Kinect is going to eventually come to the PC anyways, so it's not a huge deal really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 has no... voice support   Ps3 has no... voice support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ps3 has no... voice support
Page 1 of 1