Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman Films of 2016

Go down 
3 posters

Which Batman related film are you looking forward to the most on 2016?
 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
 Suicide Squad
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman Films of 2016 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman Films of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

Batman Films of 2016 Batman16

Batman Films of 2016 Ceh6ay12
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman Films of 2016 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:21 am

Suicide Squad isn't a Batman film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:05 am

@yonny616 Yeah right. You said the same about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as well, when it was known simply as Man of Steel 2. Batman Films of 2016 725796345 Suicide Squad is basically a Batman movie, only with Batman having less screen time than his villains. The majority of characters in the movie are either Batman villains or Batman supporting characters for Christ sake. Hell, probably everything that happens in this film is BECAUSE of Batman. After all, Batman put most of the Suicide Squad members, if not all, and The Joker in Arkham or prison. Not to mention, Amanda Waller will probably be looking for Batman in the film, since he's the only one that knows where to find Superman and the rest of the Justice League. Gee, for a non-Batman film, Batman sure has a lot to do with the story.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Yeah right. You said the same about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as well, when it was known simply as Man of Steel 2. Batman Films of 2016 725796345 Suicide Squad is basically a Batman movie, only with Batman having less screen time than his villains. The majority of characters in the movie are either Batman villains or Batman supporting characters for Christ sake. Hell, probably everything that happens in this film is BECAUSE of Batman. After all, Batman put most of the Suicide Squad members, if not all, and The Joker in Arkham or prison. Not to mention, Amanda Waller will probably be looking for Batman in the film, since he's the only one that knows where to find Superman and the rest of the Justice League. Gee, for a non-Batman film, Batman sure has a lot to do with the story.
Actually when it was MoS2 I was pissed they were putting Batman in a Superman film, but even now it still isn't a Batman movie. It's Superman AND Batman movie, but if I added your "Suicide Squad is a Batman movie" logic to it then it's a Superman movie. After all, the MAIN villain is Lex Luthor and the majority of the characters are Superman characters, along with the story being caused by Superman's actions and presence. So no, Suicide Squad is NOT a Batman movie and neither is Batman v Superman. No matter how much you want to scream and stomp your feet. Or maybe you're just making assumptions about a films story we've heard very fucking little of.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:02 pm

@yonny616 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has a mixture of both Batman and Superman characters. But Suicide Squad is literally just filled with Batman characters. The characters histories are way too tied to Batman to ignore. Without Batman, there would be no Suicide Squad. At least not the Suicide Squad that we know anyway. The film is basically a live-action version of Batman: Assault on Arkham. Only Batman's role will be reduced.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has a mixture of both Batman and Superman characters. But Suicide Squad is literally just filled with Batman characters. The characters histories are way too tied to Batman to ignore. Without Batman, there would be no Suicide Squad. At least not the Suicide Squad that we know anyway. The film is basically a live-action version of Batman: Assault on Arkham. Only Batman's role will be reduced.
No, not really. There's only one confirmed Batman character and that's Alfred. Yes, they're mostly characters from Batman's mythos, but that doesn't make it a Batman film. Those character are part of the Suicide Squad, which the film will follow, the film isn't following Batman. Batman: Assault on Arkham isn't a Batman film either, it has Batman in it, but it isn't a Batman film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:35 pm

@yonny616 Nope. You forgot about Bryan Cranston as James Gordon. Oh wait! Wrong movie. Razz 
I guess. It's not like these characters started out in Suicide Squad. They were always Batman villains from the very beginning. The film may not be following Batman, but almost everything that's happening is because of him.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Nope. You forgot about Bryan Cranston as James Gordon. Oh wait! Wrong movie. Razz 
I guess. It's not like these characters started out in Suicide Squad. They were always Batman villains from the very beginning. The film may not be following Batman, but almost everything that's happening is because of him.
Never said they did or weren't, even though only half are actually Batman villains. And you know that what is happen is happening because of Batman how?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm

@yonny616 Half? Let see... there's Deadshot, The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc. All Batman villains. Deathstroke and Hugo Strange are rumored to appear in the film. Amanda Waller is a general DC villain, but still heavily tied to Batman. And there is still a lot of villains that have yet to be revealed. As for everything is happening because of Batman, who else could have send most of the villains to Arkham or prison?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Half? Let see... there's Deadshot, The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc. All Batman villains. Deathstroke and Hugo Strange are rumored to appear in the film. Amanda Waller is a general DC villain, but still heavily tied to Batman. As for everything is happening because of Batman, who else could have send most of the villains to Arkham or prison?
What about the rest? So yeah, half. Those are rumored, but even then the only one there that's actually a Batman villain is Hugo, Deathstroke is a Teen Titan's villain or just a villain for everyone, Lex is also rumored. She has a rivalry with Batman, she isn't a Batman villain or Batman character. So he put some in jail, he didn't bring them together for the Squad. This isn't a Batman film, it's a Suicide Squad film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm

@yonny616 Fuck you, Yonny! Most of the main characters are Batman villains. The villains are forced to join the team. They wouldn't have join if they weren't locked up in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Batman Films of 2016 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Batman Films of 2016 AU4YErx
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Fuck you, Yonny! Most of the main characters are Batman villains. The villains are forced to join the team. They wouldn't have join if they weren't locked up in the first place.
Still doesn't make it a Batman film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:24 pm

@yonny616 I was just trolling you, Yonny. I know it's not a Batman film per se. That's why I asked which Batman RELATED film are you looking forward to the most on 2016?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Films of 2016   Batman Films of 2016 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman Films of 2016
Page 1 of 1