Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review

Go down 
+3
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Pein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review Empty
PostSubject: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

THE STORY
the story is set in a fantasy lord of the rings style of game..the game follows elara (a elf that dresses like a slut) and some bald dude that i forgot his name..
the story is just killing some evil witch that uses artifact or something like that..i don't really know..didn't care..
elara dresses like a slut and her panties can be seen A LOT through the game and it becomes retarded after a while..caddoc ( i think that was his name)
is just a frankenstein type zombie that speaks in a deep voice and talks a lot..the voice acting is terrible..the characters have no personality at all and their relationship after the end of the game doesn't change at all..which makes the whole story...other than the epic soundtrack..the story is crap
POINTLESS

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are terrible..it looks like a 2005-2006 type of game..you thought dragon age 2 graphics were bad for this time..wait till you see this
everything looks washed up,the character models are bland and generic for a fantasy lotr style game..there's not a lot of variety in the enemies and everything looks like shit in this game..by far the worst graphics these past 2 years

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is the only redeemable factor in this game but its not very good too..first off..playing as the bald zombie guy is terrible..typical slow hack and slash boring combat with no fun at all..playing as elara is more fun but it still has flaws.first off the zoom look on feature for more precise shooting with the bow is weird
it's really central..its not over the shoulder..it looks really weird..sometimes the enemies won't receive the arrows and will fly through them like some ghosts.
and this game is also *RPG* riiiight..it has a rpg element but its minimum and it barely exists..
and this game has thousands of bugs,glitches,pop ups,framerate going down etc..
it doesn't run smoothly..while the gameplay is flawed.. it still is a bit fun and somehow it made me finish the game which was weird

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
as you can see..i loved this game..its one of the best games ever this year *ends sarcasm*
no it wasn't..i expected this game to be good..but this was epic failure..terrible story..abysmal graphics..gameplay is flawed yet a bit fun (just the elara part)
and all and all it was a terrible experience that noone should play
this *RPG*-Action hybrid is just a mess..bethesda just stick to making elder scrolls and fallout..

so for the fun factor

HUNTED THE DEMON'S FORGE GETS A..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:05 pm

holy shit....Pein made a....NEGATIVE REVIEW? affraid
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
holy shit....Pein made a....NEGATIVE REVIEW? affraid
HOLY SHIT.. I DID
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 am

Thats a first! haha.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I knew that this game was going to be jank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Gears of war:medieval edition
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 pm

1/10 for graphics?
It looks better than shitty dragon age
Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review Hunted_dragon

But wow I'm surprised you wrote a negative review Razz
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Scores are overrated
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Lololololololol
Dragon Age 2's graphics are really bad. Hunted is way better.
Wow man.

Graphics (For me) : 5.5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:02 am

Lykos wrote:
1/10 for graphics?

play the game..you will see that its nothing like the screenshots..i am dead fucking serious
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

There is only one full stop (period) in this entire review. I tried reading this out loud and I nearly passed out by the fourth line.
And where are the capital letters?
Is it really that hard to scatter a few of these here and there in your review, Pein?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Lykos wrote:
1/10 for graphics?

CGI FTW!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Sonji wrote:
Lykos wrote:
1/10 for graphics?

CGI FTW!

no.. it's in-game. look at the beginning of the gameplay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review   Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted:The Demon's Forge Review
Page 1 of 1