Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 pm

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition Avenge10

Makes sense considering the movie lacks of character development and people are confused on what happened to the Hulk at the end. Too bad Yonny will never see it though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Stop posting spoilers you fucking idiot. As for the remark, why wouldn't I? It'll likely be released along side the normal edition, not a year later.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:01 am

I didn't post any spoilers. Also The Wolverine extended edition came the same time as the regular edition, yet you didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 am

Mecha wrote:
I didn't post any spoilers. Also The Wolverine extended edition came the same time as the regular edition, yet you didn't get it.
This:
Quote :
people are confused on what happened to the Hulk at the end.

Is a spoiler! Minor, but still a spoiler. As for the Wolverine edition, I couldn't careless. That film is boring as shit and I wasn't going to waste money buying the 3D just to get an extended edition of a boring film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 am

I think it's been obvious what happens to Hulk for months. The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition 725796345

Also the extended edition is better than the regular edition.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:34 am

Mecha wrote:
I think it's been obvious what happens to Hulk for months. The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition 725796345

Also the extended edition is better than the regular edition.
Well I've stayed away from it or have decided not to connect the damn dots.

Same boring film I bet. Oh it's got blood and, like, one more action scene, because that will make the films story less uninteresting. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:17 am

@yonny616 I told you what happens to Hulk months ago. Yet you didn't believe me. The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition 725796345

You watch Marvel movies mainly for stories? The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition   The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avengers: Age of Ultron to get an extended edition
Page 1 of 1