Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory Empty
PostSubject: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:19 pm

And there she goes again, turning something serious but unrelated into a sexism problem. Razz

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Has she even made anymore videos that was promised in her Kickstarter? Last time I check she was at least about two years behind.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 am

Didn't watch video cause I didn't give a shit. But checked ratings and likes and as usual they are disabled. Interestingly enough most of the other videos have them enabled. I think the only video that was about hers that didn't have them disabled was the video ABC uploaded interviewing her, and even then comment section was heavily moderated. It had a huge dislike bar that makes you realize that these feminists are just a really vocal minority, even amongst women and she desperately needs those rating bars disabled to maintain the illusion that she's bigger and more significant than she actually is.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:58 am

I agree with her, what's wrong with what she said? All I see is you guys saying "oh wow she's so wrong" without even explaining why
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Orion wrote:
I agree with her, what's wrong with what she said? All I see is you guys saying "oh wow she's so wrong" without even explaining why

She blames misogyny for cyber-bullying (which has been around a long time), and made it about herself saying it's because of sexism. She also claimed once again to have gamer cred, even though she obviously never played the games she hates most.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:32 pm

I think I'll believe a genocide survivor over some hippie sjw on the internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory   Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anita Sarkeesian Tells her Sobstory
Page 1 of 1