Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One More for the Pre-order List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

One More for the Pre-order List ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

One More for the Pre-order List Empty
PostSubject: One More for the Pre-order List   One More for the Pre-order List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Quote :
Xseed Games have announced that Onechanbara Z2: Chaos will be coming to the West.

The risque hack-and-slasher will be on the Playstation 4 in North America this Summer, and will be available both in retail and download form, with the retail copy including a soundtrack CD; a softcover art book with art from both Chaos and its predecessor, Kagura; and a code for a complimentary DLC costume.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos will also be launching in Europe, but no details have been set in that regard yet.

dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood!
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

One More for the Pre-order List QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Pre-order List   One More for the Pre-order List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 pm

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
One More for the Pre-order List 52CzH0c One More for the Pre-order List QXg0PHV One More for the Pre-order List FjuWtqt
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

One More for the Pre-order List StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Pre-order List   One More for the Pre-order List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:23 pm

welp gonna preorder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Pre-order List   One More for the Pre-order List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One More for the Pre-order List
Page 1 of 1