Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Order vs Ryse

Go down 
+5
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Orc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Order vs Ryse R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm

If The Order won instead, Lykos would have never even posted this video. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:20 pm

If Mecha wasn't a sony pony he wouldn't have even made that daft comment.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:20 pm

He is right though.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Quote :
PlayStation 4's The Order: 1886 Vs Xbox One's Ryse: Son of Rome. Which is better for your buck?

I don't know why one would even considering buying either one of those games in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Order vs Ryse TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 am

They are both cinematic masterpieces, outselling everything on netflix right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:23 am

Only difference is that The Order missed the launch window.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Order vs Ryse Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:45 am

The biggest difference is that reviewers only hated on 1886 because it's a conspiracy. They hated on Ryse because it sucks. 

#SONYLOGIC
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Angry Joe does my head in.

tl;dr: 4/10

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:46 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The biggest difference is that reviewers only hated on 1886 because it's a conspiracy. They hated on Ryse because it sucks. 

#SONYLOGIC

The Order haters are racist herp derp hurf durrrrrff.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

#SONYLOGIC

Did someone really said that? lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:02 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

#SONYLOGIC

hiphopgamer did yeah lol

time to unsubscribe from him

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

#SONYLOGIC

hiphopgamer did yeah lol

time to unsubscribe from him

That was really painful to watch, especially that racism part.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

#SONYLOGIC

Reviewers liked Walking Dead for being more cinematic. They have double standards towards Sony herp derp.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:20 am

To be fair, gaming journalists do favor indie titles and can be unfair towards AAA games. I'm not saying The Order is better than The Walking Dead, which is one of my favourite games ever. But I'm 100% certain I'll enjoy The Order more than I enjoyed Limbo or Hotline Miami or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:40 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
To be fair, gaming journalists do favor indie titles and can be unfair towards AAA games. I'm not saying The Order is better than The Walking Dead, which is one of my favourite games ever. But I'm 100% certain I'll enjoy The Order more than I enjoyed Limbo or Hotline Miami or anything like that.

I actually liked Limbo. My main problem with it is that it wasn't anything more than simple. Not a bad thing, but they could've focused on certain gameplay aspects more than just the art-style.

That said, Order 1886 looks like the worst AAA PS4 exclusive I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Order vs Ryse TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Lol fuck off cunt Hotline Miami is a million times better than either of these shitty games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I actually liked Limbo. My main problem with it is that it wasn't anything more than simple. Not a bad thing, but they could've focused on certain gameplay aspects more than just the art-style.

That said, Order 1886 looks like the worst AAA PS4 exclusive I can think of right now.

Ahem, Knack...?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Ahem, Knack...?

At least that's a game.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Walking Dead game is more or less a Visual Novel.

Knack is pretty good for what it is. My favorite parts is when you get turn into a giant and easily stomp on enemies that use to give you a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Walking Dead is a point n' click/ graphic adventure game actually
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Walking Dead is a point n' click/ graphic adventure game actually

So a visual novel.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Order vs Ryse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order vs Ryse   The Order vs Ryse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order vs Ryse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next