Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features Empty
PostSubject: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 pm

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/ps4-firmware-2-50-adds-suspend-resume
Quote :
PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features B_b3ysXU0AA7621

Main Features

-  The system can now enter rest mode without closing any applications. You can adjust this setting in [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Rest Mode].

-  [Accessibility] has been added to [Settings]. You can adjust accessibility settings such as zooming and button assignments.

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features PS4-250-Button-Maps-Leak_03-06-15-600x288

Other features

-  Delete trophies with zero percent.

-  Search trophy details on the internet, including screenshots of scenes with trophies.

-  SharePlay at 60 frames per second.

-  Share trophy details and screenshots.

I am so ready to finally get rid of those 0% games.

Last edited by Angelus on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Improved Blu-ray or GTFO!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:05 pm

You gtfo
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:40 pm

I wish we can delete trophy history in general....I have some games that are like 1% because I played the first 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:45 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
I wish we can delete trophy history in general....I have some games that are like 1% because I played the first 5 minutes.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:47 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:

Me too, just hiding the shit I don't like and regret playing because it's a hideous blemish on my trophy list isn't enough, but I can understand why we can't. If they allowed it, people woulld complain that their little brothers deleted all their trophies, though just having it up to 5% would be plenty for me.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 pm

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features AG9dQBS

Can now apparently back up data to another device, just like the Vita.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:10 pm

It'd be awesome if one day we can backup our PS4 data to third party cloud services like Dropbox. It's what I'm use to doing on my computer and phone.

It'd also streamline the process of getting a new HDD.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:23 pm

lul
"update"

my toaster gets more significant software updates.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lul
"update"

my toaster gets more significant software updates.

I'm glad you're at least finally admitting that your XbOnes best feature isn't game-related.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 pm

heh.
well played.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 pm

It's all confirmed.

Quote :
Following a beta-tester leak, Sony has gone and confirmed that, yes, the long-awaited suspend/resume feature is finally coming to Playstation 4.

Version 2.50, or as Sony is calling it, “Yukimura,” adds the suspend/resume feature, as well as utilizing remote play and share play both at 60FPS, and more.

Here are some of the other new features that fans have been requesting:

Sub-account to Master account Upgrade: Users with a sub-account will now be able to upgrade to a master account directly from their PS4 when they turn 18, removing restrictions for chat, enabling users to fund their own wallet, make purchases and more. Currently, users can upgrade their sub-accounts online at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/.

Facebook Friend Search: Gamers globally have jumped into PS4 as a redefined social gaming experience and connecting with friends over the network is a huge part of what makes the PS4 community so special. PlayStation now lets you go even bigger by connecting with your Facebook friends on PS4 using your linked account. Search for Facebook friends who are PlayStation Network members and build on the foundation of Friends you already have in your list.

Remote Play & Share Play at 60 FPS: For games that support 60 fps, the ability to customize the frame rate of Remote Play and Share Play will be added with “Yukimura.” Play to your bandwidth strengths and use this option to stream gameplay at 60 or 30 FPS when using Remote Play or Share Play on supported devices.

Accessibility Options: “Yukimura” introduces a wide variety of options to make their PS4 entertainment experience even more accessible. Options include text to speech, enlarged text, bolder fonts, higher contrast UI, zoom for displayed pictures, invert colors on screen and more. Users will also be able to reassign buttons for DualShock 4, making it easier for users with limited manual dexterity or limited reach and strength to play.

Trophy Improvements: We have received a ton of feedback to improve Trophies. In “Yukimura,” a screenshot will automatically be captured at the moment a Trophy is earned, making it easier than ever for you to share your greatest gaming moments with your friends. We’re also adding more sorting options along with the new ability to remove games from the Trophy list that have 0% completion.

Share Video Clips to Dailymotion: When sharing standout PS4 moments via the Share button on DualShock 4, “Yukimura” will allow players to upload directly to Dailymotion.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Having that ability to remove 0% trophies is going to feel so damn good!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features   PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 Update 2.50 "Yukimura" Features
Page 1 of 1