Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? Empty
PostSubject: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? Screen-Shot-2015-02-06-at-13.53.30

Quote :

While I don’t know the specifics of Reeves’ and Hendricks’ roles, I have been told – by somebody who would definitely know – that the film is about a group of supermodels going to extremes in their attempts to keep looking the way they do. What this translates into is voodoo and cannibalism.

There’s a little Countess Bathory in this concept. To put it bluntly, she’s the crazy lady who had virgins murdered so she could bathe in their blood. She was a monster.

http://whatculture.com/film/exclusive-the-neon-demons-plot-is-about-cannibal-supermodels.php
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:38 am

Updated Synopsis!

Quote :
When aspiring model Jesse moves to Los Angeles, her youth and vitality are devoured by a group of beauty-obsessed women who will take any means necessary to get what she has.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1974419/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:48 am

Would be kinda cool if Refn reteams with Mads again for this film. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
Would be kinda cool if Refn reteams with Mads again for this film. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059

Would be even better if Mads was the father of the female cannibal models. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Would be even better if Mads was the father of the female cannibal models. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059

DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

DSP2

And then his cannibal daughters try to eat Mads before the shooting of the next Hannibal season. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:16 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

DSP2

And then his cannibal daughters try to eat Mads before the shooting of the next Hannibal season. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059

Nah mayne. Hannibal is too smart and is a very skilled fighter to be taken down that easily. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 pm

looks like a fucking girls movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

DSP2

Nah mayne. Hannibal is too smart and is a very skilled fighter to be taken down that easily. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059

I agree. Anthony Hopkins is too much of a man to go down like that. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

DSP2

I agree. Anthony Hopkins is too much of a man to go down like that. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059

Mads' Hannibal is more faithful to the books than Hopkins. Hannibal is in his 40s in the books, just like Mads. Hopkins was already too old to play the character even in The Silence of the Lambs.

Mads > Hopkins. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

DSP2

Mads' Hannibal is more faithful to the books than Hopkins. Hannibal is in his 40s in the books, just like Mads. Hopkins was already too old to play the character even in The Silence of the Lambs.

I was merely having fun. Sorry to bust your twinkies. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:03 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I was merely having fun. Sorry to bust your twinkies. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Hannibal sucks. Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:24 pm

>Says Hannibal sucks.
>His favorite show ripped-off Hannibal.
Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? 3202469658
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? The-neon-demon-elle-fanning-picture-600x400

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? The-neon-demon-elle-fanning-nicolas-winding-refn-picture-600x400
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? NEd90oUt8rO0gd_1_1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?   Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refn's "The Neon Demon" is about Cannibal Models?
Page 1 of 1