Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-MEN TV Series Coming!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? Empty
PostSubject: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 pm

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? 114281

Quote :
The Hollywood Reporter have revealed that Fox are indeed moving ahead with a live-action X-Men TV series from 24 producers Evan Katz and Manny Coto and original Star Trek 3 writers Patrick McKay and JD Payne. The foursome will share a "Created By" credit, while Katz and Coto will serve as showrunners. Though 20th Century Fox own the film rights, the site adds that "sources indicate a deal is far from complete with Marvel — which owns the comic rights — still having to sign off on the deal." Ultimately, it will be Marvel's decision whether or not the X-Men end up on TV, and as they're distancing themselves from the characters by focusing on those they do own, we'll have to wait and see. There's no word on which characters it will focus on, but Fox entertainment chairman Gary Newman told TV Insider the following: "We’re cautiously optimistic, we had a good meeting with them," adding that the series "will not be on a fast track creatively." Apparently it likely won't debut until 2016/17. Which characters do you hope the series focuses on?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114281

I wonder what mutants will be in it

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 pm

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? Squirr10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Squirlgir? Boo! Also The fact Marvel has TV rights to X-Men and hasn't used them is just funny. Without movie rights TV X-Men would be a different universe.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

X-MEN TV Series Coming!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:04 pm

@yonny616 I'm a bit confused. I thought Marvel was angry at Fox? So why are they agreeing to do a X-Men TV show? Also I don't understand why they haven't made a new X-Men animated series yet?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 pm

@Mecha It's still up to them. The ball is in Marvel's side of the court. Maybe they'll do a trade off? F4 for X-Men Tv? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-MEN TV Series Coming!?   X-MEN TV Series Coming!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-MEN TV Series Coming!?
Page 1 of 1