Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

How could you leave out that it became free to play from the title you pleb?

Anyways I would like to thank the PC gamers for beta testing this game for us. Once again console players will play the definitive version of a game.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Doesn't matter, got XIV.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:37 am

It's still absolutely shit
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:27 am

It would have been better to just quietly cancel the console version. The game isn't even cross-platform which is already a massive cut in player base no matter which version you buy.

They are going to have a ESO plus service...
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/01/21/your-guide-to-eso-plus-premium-membership

Quote :
If you have time remaining on your game subscription at the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you’ll automatically be enrolled as an ESO Plus premium member for the remainder of your game subscription period. You’ll get all the benefits of membership during that time, including your full allotment of crowns (the new digital currency used in our Crown Store). If you already have recurring payment set up, you won’t need to do anything if you wish to continue on as an ESO Plus member; it’ll all happen automatically. If you do not wish to keep recurring payments, you may change this option in your account page.

So, what do you get as an ESO Plus member? Let’s go over the benefits:

An allotment of crowns to spend in the new in-game Crown Store based on your membership period (more below)
   Access to all of ESO’s downloadable content (or DLC) game packs for the duration of your membership
   A 10% bonus to XP and gold gain, crafting research, and inspiration

Memberships to ESO Plus can be purchased in 30-, 90-, and 180-day durations starting at €12,99 / £8.99 for a 30-day period. When you sign up for ESO Plus, you’ll receive your full allotment of crowns right away (1500 for 30 days, 4500 for 90 days, or 9000 for 180 days). If you purchase a recurring membership, you’ll receive a full allotment of crowns at the start of each 30-/90-/180-day membership period. You can spend crowns in the in-game Crown Store to get unique mounts, special vanity pets, a variety of fun costumes for your character, and convenience items like health potions and soul gems.

In short, you are already at a disadvantage unless you pay.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One   Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls: Online coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Page 1 of 1