Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4   Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 am

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 Sengoku-basara-sumeragi-01-20-15-1

Quote :
This week’s Famitsu has revealed Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

The game is coming sometime this summer in Japan, and it brings with it brand new Japanese warlords and mechanics. In total, you can expect at least 40 warlords in total, where the original game had only 33. It’s worth noting the Playstation 4 version will run at 60FPS, with a 1080p resolution.

A few of the new warlords got specific mentions, namely Ashikaga Yoshiteru (voiced by Shuichi Ikeda) and Kyogoku Maria (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro), both of which previously appeared as non-playable characters. Sen no Rikyu (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai), however, is an entirely new warlord that wields a fan and a biting split personality.

There’s a new system in the game called the “Battle Roulette,” which lets you win medals to be exchanged for one of 167 different rewards. It’s not clear what triggers this, although we know you’ll only get prompted for the roulette under specific conditions.

Finally, since Tales of Zestiria is getting a Sengoku Basara 4 collaboration, Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is getting Tales of Zestiria downloadable content, featuring Sorey and Mikleo.

Source: http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sengoku-basara-4-sumeragi-is-revealed-for-ps3-and-ps4/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4   Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:18 am

I think I played one of the previous game. Don't really remember?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4   Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Awesome. Wish it was PS4 only though.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4   Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:30 pm

It's pretty much a DW style game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4   Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi is Revealed for PS3 and PS4
Page 1 of 1