Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyrim's map revealed

Go down 
+9
Hydell
Based Sonji
The_Biotic_God
yonny616
Archduke
Blixtstorm
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Skyrim's map revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Skyrim's map revealed Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 pm

http://www.psu.com/forums/The-Elder-Scrolls-V--Skyrim-world-map-revealed--a013235-p0.php

Skyrim's map revealed Skyrimmap
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Sex.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 am

This game is the definition of hype. I read an article on Kotaku about the Skyrim instruction booklet being leaked. Probably the only game where a instruction booklet leak makes the news.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 am

Why link from a bad site when the real map is bigger?

Skyrim's map revealed Map

Right click on Show picture. Sadly the text is in Russian... lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Jizz..
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Skyrim's map revealed PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:38 pm

This game is hyped beyond comparison. I sold Oblivion because it bored me and don't say I hate RPG's because I love the Mass Effect series. I think Mass Effect 2 is a superior game to Uncharted 2, This games hype will be its downfall.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm

yonny616 wrote:
This game is hyped beyond comparison. I sold Oblivion because it bored me and don't say I hate RPG's because I love the Mass Effect series. I think Mass Effect 2 is a superior game to Uncharted 2, This games hype will be its downfall.

Yea this game is receiving way too much hype. Even UC2's hypetrain wasn't this extreme.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yea this game is receiving way too much hype. Even UC2's hypetrain wasn't this extreme.
Not sure if serious? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

^^

UC2 had no hype until it released and got amazing scores.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Shite-rim
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 pm

I am too excited to put into words.
Skyrim will take over my life. Skyrim's map revealed 2505020059
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Lykos wrote:
Oblivion already did that to me, Skyrim is gonna make my life disappear into nothingness. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Reaper wrote:
Shite-rim

troll bait.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 am

Leonidas wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Oblivion already did that to me, Skyrim is gonna make my life disappear into nothingness. I love you

Skyrim is going to be the greatest thing on this earth. Well that and rough gay wolf sex.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Skyrim is going to be the greatest thing on this earth. Well that and rough gay wolf sex.

You would XD

Who doesn't like rough gay wolf sex?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:04 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Lykos wrote:

You would XD

Who doesn't like rough gay wolf sex?

Straight people? Hell I'm sure as fucking weird some gay people are they wouldn't resort to beastiliaty

Oh ya and Skyrim can fuck off. I'm tired of hearing the stupidest news for this game. I hope it flops.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Alan is mad jelly of my rough gay wolf sex.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Skyrim's map revealed 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

@ alan

THIS! Skyrim has to be the most overhyped game this entire year. Everybody thinks that it will be this amazing and revolutionary RPG. the truth is we don't know that. for all we know, it could end up being a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

chobo500 wrote:
@ alan

THIS! Skyrim has to be the most overhyped game this entire year. Everybody thinks that it will be this amazing and revolutionary RPG. the truth is we don't know that. for all we know, it could end up being a piece of shit.

This game could be nothing but a re-skinned oblivion with new content and it would still be my Game of the gen.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

chobo500 wrote:
@ alan

Hater.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Finally some people(Alan, Chobo) see that the hype this game is getting is beyond comparison. This game is more hyped than Uncharted 3, Halo Anniversary, & Gears of War 3 combined. People expect way to much from this game that they'll be disappointed in it when it doesn't live up to the hype. Skyrim will be a good game no doubt, but it'll flop because of its extremely huge hype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim's map revealed   Skyrim's map revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim's map revealed
Page 1 of 1