Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 am

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot M0FTm0L

Quote :
Matthew Vaughn ("X-Men: First Class") is currently doing press for his latest comic book movie Kingsman: The Secret Service. While chatting with Flickering Myth, Vaughn revealed that he has seen Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot. “I’ve seen the movie, it’s good,” Vaughn said. “I thought Chronicle was a fantastic movie and [Josh] Trank has gone off and done his version of Fantastic Four. If you like Chronicle, then you’ll like this. We’re all backing Josh Trank’s vision. And hopefully the world will like Josh Trank’s vision.” 

20th Century Fox produced both films, Kingsman: The Secret Service and Fantastic Four, so there is no way to tell if Vaughn's comments are genuine or if he is just trying to be a good team player. Hopefully, rumors of a Super Bowl television spot prove to be true so that we all get an opportunity to see what Trank has done with Marvel's first superhero team.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am

He's a producer on the film so I hope he isn't bullshitting.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm just hoping this movie is the X-Men: First Class of The Fantastic Four movies. In the sense that they made a shit load of changes, yet it still ended up being a good movie in general.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm

It'll be shit, they burnt Human Torch into a nigger!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

@Mecha Want to know something funny. I called that a week ago due to the list of trailers and wrote an article about it on comic book movie.  It was taken down because El Mayimbe didn't back that part, just the BvS part. Now I'm glad. Because even if it's not true El Mayimbe backs it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:30 pm

El Mayimbe is only right 50% of the time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot   Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Vaughn has seen The Fantastic Four reboot
Page 1 of 1